Our Past together

MoonLight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun smile softly to see the panda wakingup slowly. "Happy 19th Birthday, Tao."

Before Tao could reply back, one of them open the closet and pulled Tao out.

"Finally 19 huh? Well old enough to lost your to me." He grins and Tao felt shivers as his knee is about to give up.

Before the man pulled Tao away, Sehun shouted. "No! Take me instead!"

He push Tao in the closet with force which cause Tao to groan in pain. Sehun wanted to hug Tao but was pulled by the man. Before Tao could get up, the man lock the closet.

"No! Sehun!!" Tao knock on the door desperately.

"Sehun.... I'm older than you... I should be the one protecting you..." Tao gets on his knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tao grab on Sehun's collar.

"Promise me if I'm gonna die. Dont come back til they're gone. Never to come back to hell!" Sehun's tears slowly dripping down.

"B-but... we promise to come back."

"We were young that time! Go live your life in peace." Tao smile and push Sehun out the gate then lock it.

Sehun reach out a hand. "Tao! Dont!"

"One of us have to.... We all know that. I'm fighting them for you. For your future." Tao run closer to them as they surround around the panda.

Sehun hide behind the wall as Tao was fighting them pretty good. Sehun's hope for Tao to be alive was rising until.....

A sound of a gun shot toward Tao.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter