2

The Real BTS of EXO: Director's Cut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

 

     "Minseok.....Seokseokie," Chen was bugging Xiumin as he lay on the cool floor of their practice room. "Kim Minseok~~~!" Xiumin stumbled on his next move when the screech hit his ears.

 

     "What?! What is so important that you can't let me practice for one full song."

 

     "Will you go out with me?"

 

     "Huh?"

 

     "A date. I want to go on a date with you. We haven't had a first date and a couple aren't a couple until they've had a first date at least." Xiumin turned the music off and gave Chen his full attention. "I think that since we're going to try to be an item, we should at least try and go out on a date."

 

     "Oh sure. Let's pound each other senseless a million times and then think about a little dinner and a movie date. Lets jump 20 steps ahead and take 83 backwards."

 

     "I was actually thinking more if playing pranks, pigging out, steal the manager's car, go to the mall and freak people out. Somewhere along those lines." Xiumin smiled as he sat down in front of Chen.

 

     "Don't we do that already?"

 

     "Yeah, but I figured it was a perfect start. It's not awkward or intimidating and we can build up to the more classic and cheesy stuff."

 

     "Alright. But I expect a full wine and dine experience so I can truly laugh at its cheesiness."

 

     "Expect nothing less from me." Xiumin stuck his hand out and Chen stared at it curiously at which Xiumin rolled his eyes.

 

     "Shake on it idiot. Promise I will be in sidesplitting laughter." Chen shook his hand and crossed his heart. They heard the door pop open and the others stepped inside. Lay was first and just by the way he was walking everyone knew he was in a mood. When he caught sight of Xiumin and Chen on the floor, he set them both cold glares.

 

     "Really, you two? You just sat there the whole time instead of practicing? What the hell are you thinking? We're too close to the showcase for you to be lazy. Get your asses motivated now!" Xiumin lightly kick Chen.

 

     "See?! This is why that could've waited. Then it would've only been you who got yelled at!" They got up and took their places, waiting for Kris and Tao to join in. The two were standing in the back smiling and whispering about something. When the two just stood there and shared kisses, Lay whipped his head around and yelled at them.

 

     "Can you two separate long enough to get through practice?! You can all you want afterwards!" The two split and Kris walked right up to Lay. He was the only one who was ever brave enough to brush off Lay's moods.

 

     "I was right. You are moody from lack of . What? No more webcam fun?" Lay grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to his eye level so they could pierce his soul.

 

     "Unless you are going to willingly or unwillingly screw me and make me happy, I suggest you get in your ing spot and remain quiet for the rest of the day." He growled out in a hard whisper. Kris just smirked at him and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

 

     "I'll be sure to rock your world like never before, if Tao can join," He replied seductively. Lay released him and pushed him away gently. "If not, it's only three more days until we get back. Take your pick." Lay didn't respond and went to start the music as Kris stepped into place before they all fell in step and went through their showcase line up twice without stopping before they took a break. Everyone except Lay of course. He kept going to keep his mind off of missing Suho and Kris' offer which he seemed to consider for the first time and knew he really was too ually frustrated if he actually gave it any thought.

 

     "Gege, what did you say to him? What did he say to you?"

 

     "He basically told me to stop reminding him he wasn't getting any before he jumps my bones with or without my permission."

 

     "And let me guess, you tried to ask him for a again." Kris winked at Tao and was pushed away. "I swear when you think of something you want, you're dead set on it." Kris came back to him and stood as close as possible. 

 

     "All the more reason for you to say yes to me." Tao stepped back.

 

     "Yixing is in a relationship. He's spoken for. You don't ask someone who's taken for something like that. That's what his boyfriend is suppose to do." Kris removed the distance between them.

 

     "So, are you saying that if I pick someone who's available, you'll agree?" Tao stepped around him and joined Lay in practicing. Luhan joined them as he too decided it was better than to be left to think. Even though he and Sehun spoke everyday, he still missed being around him and causing mischief. Xiumin wet and stood by Kris, having heard their conversation.

 

     "Dude, just find someone you're attracted to that you'll know Tao would also feel attracted to and introduce him. Let them hang out alone and such. Trust me, he'll come begging you for one instead when he figures out, it's the only way he can have him and not feel."

 

     "Oh yeah? And how are you so damn sure that'll work?" Xiumin smiled.

 

     "It worked with Chen." Xiumin went to join the others in practice, yelling back as he made his way over. "Twice." Kris couldn't mask the jealousy he got from hearing that and simply went to join in as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter