1

The Real BTS of EXO: Director's Cut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  The orignal and full version of BTS' ch 34.

 

 

 

Kris' POV:

 

    It feels great to be home-home even though I miss the guys. The dorm was still empty and I was so glad I can get some much needed personal time. Some privacy. No busting into my room all of a sudden, no arguing members, just a few hours of me time. I looked around the living room surprised  myself when I began seriously debating on what to do first. Should I sleep? Watch tv? Sleep? Eat some leftovers? Sleep? Yeah...sleep sounds perfect. My phone was buzzing as I walk to my room and shut the door, locking it so the severally loved- but always bursting in- maknae couldn't interrupt my sleep. I walked over to my desk and remove my jacket while replying to our manager's text, and throw it over the back of my chair. Belt...sorry but you gotta go. Shirt, wife beater, no offense but get lost as well. Sweatpants, you may stay.

 

    I remove the bothersome three and tossed them in the clothes hamper, as I turn to my bed that I missed more than oxygen when I suffocate. My bed came into view and I froze. What. The. ? Lay's was leaning back, hands supporting him behind him, head cocked sideways and eyes eating my semi- body alive. Isn't he suppose to be at practice? He still had on his black fish net like tee over his black wife beater and basketball shorts that he left wearing this morning. Why he insists on wearing something so odd to practice, I will never know and I never cared enough to ask either since other things were usually important. Especially right now, other things are definitely more important. Like the fact that my ex boyfriend was suggestively laying in my bed and no one else was home. I won't slip up and ruin everything again, right? My eyes wanted to notice only the new accessories he was sporting....that weren't on him this morning. Maybe because it's a semi bright blue, that pops against his black clothes and pale skin. Or maybe it's because I liked what I see. Lay had on the 'gift' Nuna gave me that was suppose to be for me....but was Lay's? Weird. She had picked out a vibrant but deep blue collar that's adorned with dangling chains, tastefully sized spikes and other decorative touches. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE HIM EARLIER?! I just stood there, taking in the view of him, my lips like a predator watching its prey. It's very y prey. My god Nuna is a genius. I watched the small chains that dip a little low dance across his neck and collarbones as he cocked his head from side to side, watching me as I eye ed him like there's no tomorrow. I seen his body shift and it broke my gaze to see what he was doin. Lay slowly brought a longer chain out from behind him, holding it in front of him for me to see. Oh the things that come to my mind....The biggest and most prominent thought: Tao has one of these in black. Second biggest and a very important thought: I'm loving Lay like this but I'm not even slightly hard.

 

    "So I came home today and decided to open my present you gave me last week. It has kept me busy for the last hour. This wonderful gift of yours is more than meets the eyes. First I thought it was just a very y collar and a chain leash, but then I played around with it. Apparently the collar breaks off into 3 pieces, two of them being these delightful bracelets," My eyes flickered to see he was indeed wearing matching bracelets on each wrist, "And guess what they can do? See this eye and hook decoration?" He e wrist to show me the underside, "They actually come undone so that the bracelets become cuffs so I can be chained down. And the leash? Has small hooks so it can be any length, but the leather handle is apparently great for a spanking me as well as push and pull me anyway you like....according to the box. This is a very suggestive gift you gave me, sir. It shouts the message of 'I'm gonna make you my …all night long'. Which I love, you know that. But of course that can't be your intention, right? Wanna tell me what's goin on here?"

 

    "I don't know....I just came." Not joking. "Like I both just got here and I really did just from the thoughts I'm having." He gave me his naughty smirk that I know all too well when I see it. Here it goes again..."It's not from me. It's--"

 

     "I know. I heard her." You hear everything.

 

     "So what? Is this where I'm suppose my way up your body and do all your favorite things all night?"

 

     "Nope. Since you'll never be able to do them."

 

     "Damn straight. I'm not the one who does that. I will never do it and that's that."

 

     "Even if you could, I would still pass. I don't want to use these with you. It's definitely for someone else. But we are going to play." Play? Not a good idea with us alone and him dressed like he is.

 

     "Um…look, it hasn't been that long since the whole incident with the four of us and I still don't trust self to be alone with you -especially when you look like that - because even though I learned my lesson, I don't think I've fully learned, if you catch my drift. So do you mind removing all of that and then we talk?" Lay drops the chain on his stomach and pulls a piece of folded paper from behind him. He let's go of one side of it and the paper opens up to be a very long list that almost reaches my feet.

 

     "Not until you help me figure out how to do all of this before I see Suho again. It came with it. Don't worry, whether you want me or not, I don't want you. Besides, there's not even the slightest hint of you wanting me." He blatantly stared at my crotch, "But if I did want you, that would be no problem. And if memory serves me correctly, Tao also has one of these but it seems like you haven't given it to him."

 

     "No, I haven't."

 

     "Why not?" Is it really his business? What the hell. I tell him everything anyway. 

 

     "I still don't know if he would like it or how he'd even react to something like that."

 

     "I know."

 

     "You do?"

 

     "Same way anyone would if they got this from you. He'll want and beg you to screw his brains out. I know that's what I'll be getting with Suho."

 

     "I doubt he will. You're not the same. He may seem like the kind but looks can be deceiving."

 

     "Says the one who physically fought with him, destroyed our living room and then went at it like angry jack rabbits. Yes, he likes it. Hell freaking love it. Even if you hadn't told me that I would still know he does. We've talked about it before." What?

 

     "You have?"

 

     "Yes. And he seemed a little....I mean very put off that you don't do much exploring with him." Really? I thought that little discussion we had in bed that day was just a joke. Does he really want to try other things?

 

     "Then why hasn't he asked?"

 

     "It's Tao. He doesn't want to beg for something like that and you know it. I told him that one of the reasons we keep coming back was because we could be open in bed without any worries. When he asked why you never thought to ask him and thought he wouldn't be into trying new things, I told him you were just scared of scaring him off. It hit his pride really hard that his own boyfriend can't even take him serious enough to be so open with him. If you're really asking me, he wants it to be something you want so bad you come begging him. It makes him feel like you really want it all from just him and not thinking about going somewhere else." Damn. Why am I such a horrible and absent minded boyfriend? Why don't I know all of this? Not only that but it makes me hearing this. All those thoughts and urges I've been having and wanting from him could've happened? I tried to shake all the images away but they just became more vivid. So many wants that I could have asked him for and he might have said yes? Now I'm pissed that I was too scared to even ask.

 

     "How do you even go about asking that kind of thing? With us, we just done whatever we wanted and whatever the other wanted, no questions asked." Lay stood up, walked up to me and placed the leash and some of the collars other additive features in my hands.

 

     "I'll tell you if we can master this list in a week and a half." There's always gotta be something in there for Yixing. Do I seriously have a friend like this? Is this normal? Asking a friend to help your life?  I looked to my right and checked the time. Tao'll be home in two hours. "Just think of it this way, it'll help us both. I can know what to expect and be able to fix anything while Suho plays around with me and these and you'll turn Tao on even more when you give him his and know how to work it like a pro." it. That last part did it. I'm in.

 

     "So were do we start?"


 

 


No one's POV:

 

     Kyungsoo heard an annoying ring like sound and groaned in his sleep. 'What the hell is that? Is that a...Skype call? Did I fall asleep during our movie night again?' He felt a pillow hit him in the faces and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter