44

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

Saehee paused, she knew that Mark had no plans of letting her go.

Ask me what?” She stuttered, she saw how Namjoon struggled to speak.

Can we speak..privately?

She felt Mark’s go back to her, his stare intense.

Trust me on this, please.” Saehee whispered, Mark’s brows rose but he slowly let go of her.

Saehee climbed up from the pool.

Robe.” Mark said, his tone cold and demanding. Saehee nodded and put on her robe before guiding Namjoon back to the house.

 

This is a very…odd time for a visit.” Saehee mused as they sat down, Namjoon smiled sheepishly.

Sorry I came unannounced.” He said, remembering what he had witnessed earlier. His fists curled slightly before leaning back against his seat.

So…what did you want to ask me, Nam?” Saehee shook her head, Namjoon looked at her face.

Why…did we break up?

Saehee paused, then she slowly shook her head.

Nam, why are you bringing this up? It’s all in the past.

“I….want you back, Sae.”

 

Mark froze on the doorway.

Namjoon~

Don’t you see it? Why you broke up with that Kim Myungsoo? Why we ended?

Don’t go there, Nam.” Saehee replied calmly.

As long as you have Mark in your life, you’re not going anywhere!

Shut the up.” Saehee’s tone was calm, Mark swallowed.

I broke up with Myungsoo because he was cheating on me, nobody knows that but Mark and I. Mark was the one who found out about him, how could you say that?

Then why did we end? You left me, Sae.” Namjoon replied.

No, I don’t even know why you’re bringing this up, stop it~

Do you even know how many times you left me because of Mark?

You think I still care?” Saehee’s reply was abrupt and harsh.

Please, just go, Nam.

Sae~

Mark exhaled before making his presence known, he entered the room.

She asked you to leave.” He said, his tone light but his eyes told a different story.

You stole her from me.

Loving doesn’t mean owning.” Mark replied, Namjoon shook his head, then he left.

Saehee sighed and leaned against the couch, her damp hair leaving marks on the leather.

Mark smiled before sitting beside her, he opened his arms. Saehee smiled weakly before leaning against his side, she placed her legs on his lap.

That….was intense.” Mark said.

I had no idea…

Why do you think I was..mad?

Saehee closed ; Mark just kissed the crown of her head.

But,” Mark pulled her chin up and kissed her softly.

Thank you, babe.” He chuckled lightly, Saehee chuckled before sitting on his lap. Her palms pressed against his shoulder blades as she kissed his neck.

I had no idea that was happening.” She mused as she pulled away.

What?” Mark asked his hands on her waist, he tightened the robe around her.

I didn’t know I was always choosing you.” She blushed slightly, Mark just grinned.

 

Saehee smile despite the exhaustion, she dropped the sticks on the floor and stared at her samgomu set.

It’s been a long time since I last heard you play.” Jackson approached her. She grinned at him.

Here,” Jackson handed her a glass of water.

Are you here to nag at me or something?” Saehee mused before drinking.

I…I’m just happy that the two of you got through this..thing.

Saehee nodded before plopping down on the floor.

I didn’t know Namjoon was thinking that way.

Well, Mark Tuan could see the way he looks at you, Sae. Even I noticed it.

But, I never~

I know, the Jung Saehee is just too cool to notice stuff, come, time for dinner. I called Yunho hyung over to join us.” Jackson yanked her up.

“You’re the best, Mandoo!”

 

 

Himchan was waiting outside Namjoon’s house when he finally saw his cousin, trudging back.

“Ya~”

“Don’t start with me now, hyung.” Namjoon almost snapped, Himchan followed him in the house.

“You want her back don’t you?”

Namjooon paused, he glanced at his older cousin.

“I admit..Saehee’s…special, but, you know Mark, right?”

“You don’t know what happened between us, hyung.”

“Oh, I can actually guess.” Himchan replied, Namjoon looked away.

“When she was in Japan, we talked a lot. I know how much she loves Mark. And I can probably guess that..when you two were still seeing each other, Mark was the reason you broke up.”

“You don’t what happened, hyung.”

“Namjoon-ah, don’t do this. What those two have…it’s beautiful, don’t be that person who destroys something precious.” Himchan said.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++