28

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

The rumors that were starting to spread around died down immediately, Himchan had received a lecture from his parents, but nothing would tempt him to marry the Eisai heiress.

But, he was bothered.

He had a feeling that Ayumi would still go after Saehee.

And that would just endanger Mark and Saehee’s relationship more.

 

 

Mark was having coffee with Jackson and Himchan, the two were chatting quietly amongst themselves; Lauren was seated beside him, studiously ignoring her uncle and her father.

He was confused, what was wrong?

Saehee was acting different.

“If you’re wondering what’s wrong,” Himchan voiced, he looked up.

“Your dragon lady….lady is kind of pissed.”

Jackson closed his mouth.

“Pissed?” Mark asked.

“Because, your~”

Saehee entered the café, there was something about her aura that seemed different.

“The helicopter’s ready, just call~”

“Come with me.” Mark stood up, he grabbed her wrist and they walked out of the shop.

 

What’s wrong, Sae?

You’re asking me that, nice.

I don’t have time for this, why cant you just tell me what’s wrong?

Saehee bit her lip.

Mark, the helicopter’s~

I don’t care about the ing conference, Jung Saehee!

Saehee looked away, she saw Namjoo and Jaekyung waiting for them.

I hate her, okay?

Mark paused.

What?

I hate your secretary, I don’t like her near you.” She looked at her fingers, Mark chuckled lowly.

Sae, coming from you…you’re one of the most level headed people I know, how could you say that about Jaekyung?

Saehee’s eyes widened.

“Look, Tuan,” She unstrapped the Cartier watch on her wrist and pushed it against his chest.

“It’s best if you leave and attend your damned conference. I wouldn’t want you to be late.” She spun around and crossed the road, back to the company.

 

Changmin winced, as he entered the firing range. Saehee was standing there, with her earmuffs and goggles on as she fired on the target.

“Yunho hyung should never have introduced you to this sport.” He commented as Saehee put her earmuff down. She set the Desert Eagle down and faced him.

“Does Lauren know you’re here?”

“No, she went with them.” She replied brusquely.

Changmin leaned against the wall and watched as the younger girl cleaned her gun, then she sighed and dropped it back on the table.

“What is it? And why aren’t you wearing a watch? Do you know leaving first impressions on people will als~”

“I took it off.” She murmured.

“Oppa..I,”

“You’re stressed, I know. But this isn’t about work, huh?”

Saehee grabbed a bottle of water and took a long swing from it.

“I’m afraid to lose my…cool.”

“Your..cool?”

“I told him. I told my Mark that I hated her.”

Changmin nodded.

“He just chuckled, he wasn’t taking it seriously. He said~”

“That is sounded odd coming from you? Because you’re one of the most professional people in the field?”

Saehee paused in wonder, but she nodded.

“What he said..is all true, Sae.”

“You don’t get it!” She groaned.

“Yes, I don’t. You’re Jung Saehee, top business woman, young CEO, why do you feel bothered about that other girl?”

“I…I don’t know!” She grumbled.

“And you’re letting this affect you and Mark. It’s not right.”

“Maybe…She’s always around him, oppa. She speaks Mandarin, she helps him around in Taiwan.”

“So? Did Mark hate me because I can speak Japanese and I helped you around when you first came here?”

“No, but..” She bit her lip.

“The point here, my dear sweet child is….you’re just so used to have Mark around. You two have always been the best of friends, and you feel odd that he has a new female friend. But you shouldn’t worry about that, because..he will always only have eyes for you.”

“You sound like Himchan, it freaks me out.” She murmured.

“Just like Jung Yunho, none of you Jungs ever take me seriously.” Changmin snapped impatiently.

Saehee offered him a smile.

 

“Let’s go, you’re scaring me, do you even know how many times Mark and Jackson called me?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++