j o n g i n .

chanyeol, happy birthday : from simplicity roleplay .
tumblr_myuedkPoPV1s69456o4_1280.jpg
the best boyfriend
((willl keep this short because i have more to say in your gift/package)) happy birthday! you're getting older and older by the minute, one step closer to your death - okno. i won't make fun of your age!! anyway, i hope this year's birthday is filled with nothing but love and happiness yes. spend your day with the people who truly care and love you ((coughslikeme)). i'm going to say something really cheesy but...thank you for being born on this specific day. if you weren't, we never would have met and talked, right? you have no idea how happy i am that i have met you, to have made unforgettable memories with you over the past three months. i probably never told you this but the only reason i joined this roleplay was because at the time i was going through some rough things in my own personal life. i just needed something to distract me. i never planned on staying here for so long but then i met you and so many other people here, i didn't have the heart to leave; you make me such a happy person it's ridiculous - you make me feel loved, you make me laugh, you make me feel good about myself, you lift my spirits up when i'm feeling down, you're always there for me and i just - i'm speechless that such a person like you even exists in this world we live in because you're so gODDAMN PERFECT OKAY. NO ONE CAN ARGUE THAT WITH ME AND ISTG IF SOMEONE DOES I WILL BURN THEM AND CHOP THEIR BODIES UP INTO A MILLION PIECES- coughs but yeah, if i hadn't even started talking to you or even dated you i probably would have left a long time ago....ugh you seriously need to be appreciated more by people. do they not see how wonder you are? i really am lucky to have you in all seriousness though. you deserve nothing but the best, alright? cherish your special day. i hope as the years fly by, we'll still be in touch because i would love to celebrate your birthday next year too! maybe i'll be able to meet you at that flower shop you'll work at in a few years, hm<3? i love you so so much and remember that i will always be here for you no matter what. smile and be happy. may all your wishes come true.
- jongin