s u h o .

chanyeol, happy birthday : from simplicity roleplay .
tumblr_myuedkPoPV1s69456o4_1280.jpg
s t r o n g
happy the day you popped out of your mother's vajayjay! holy that rhymed hAHAHAHA best intro ever. happy birthday, yeol! you're growing up, i'm crying. sniffles. Anyways, it's your birthday! I hope you're having a blast with yours? Promise me you'll be happier, more confident and stronger than ever. Because you're one of the strongest people I know! Yes, you might doubt it doubt it but you really really are! Remember that you have all these things, these positive things about you that maybe you just don't realize. I've been with you, from kik till wechat and I'm proud to see how much you've grown, and changed. goddamit I sound old. [heavy breathing] I am your father. I got out of topic o- coughs, anyways, I'm sorry, I really am when i can't be there with you, when you need me, or just when you miss me and I can't suddenly pop out and go online. I really am, and I feel horrible for that. But remember that I love you, and never forget what I've told you, from then till now. when you miss me, remember the times when i made you vibrate non stop on your bed and you almost woke up your mum- remember my typos, yes sadly remember my typos. Have fun with your brothers, your mami (i miss your mami hjgberhkugerg) and everyone else! Spread your happiness and make everyone happy, just like how you made me happy. shh. you really did. : ) stay strong, grow up into a wonderful person and chin up. stay healthy! I love you, yeollie. form the bottom of my heart, your father.