s u g a .

chanyeol, happy birthday : from simplicity roleplay .
tumblr_myuedkPoPV1s69456o4_1280.jpg
c o m p a s s i o n a t e
dear cy,

hello loser. this is your one and only den speaking. < 3
s ighs bc wOW IT'S ACTUALLY BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE WE MET I THINK?????
you're literally one of the closest friends i have ever had in my whole period of existence so far. we met back in a few rps i sorta forgot the name of now ( otl ) but when we became true friends was in pinky promise rp ( if you guys didn't know, i was chorong there pmsl. #choyeol -- ) and pinky promise was where i decided to become a better person. some...of you /may/ know that i hate seeing other people sad and that i'm a highly optimistic person ( and that can get in the nerves i know ) -- pinky promise turned me into that protective, comforting and optimistic person i am now. pprp taught me just how much i need to value my friends, how much i need to care for them. because, you never know, there may be a time when they just...slip away and you never see them again. but that's a whole other topic cY THIS IS YOUR DAY AND I AM NOT MAKING IT SAD.
you've always been there for me, you know that? you've given me advice and brightened up my day with just a simple hello. i may call you a loser, an idiot and your name on wechat /may/ be 'ew. ♡' for me but i can never thank you even for being there for me and being such an amazing friend.
i wish you good luck with the rest of your senior year and more years yet to come. i hope we'll become friends for as long as we can and i hope to /god/ that we'll meet one day because i would love that.
...i would love to meet an too, just sayin' --
thank you for being there for me, cy. thank you for making me smile. thank you for making my life shine brighter. /thank you for being my friend/.
i love you, happy birthday. ♡

love,
den