Bonus : Epilogue

When Tao Turns Into A Monster

 

 

Bonus: Epilogue
ps: just feels want to make it lol xD please do enjoy~

 

The peace at the café, with just chattering people talking to each other, can really make the short diva male one, enjoy spazzing over his fashion magazine while another short young man in front of the diva also feels so relaxed, enjoying reading his fictional novel.

But… the peace is now falling apart because of that voice.

“Baekhyun hyungggg~!”

A loud whiny voice now echoes throughout the entire café, disturbing the peacefulness they were both enjoying before.

“Tao, you should lower down your voice. You're bothering the others too.”

Joonmyeon gives pleading eyes to Tao, who is now sitting beside Baekhyun. While, the diva just sighs softly seeing the smile plastered on Joonmyeon’s face after hearing Tao murmur a sorry to them.

“What is it now, Tao? You fought with Kris again?”

“No. But, I cannot find him~! I searched for him in the entire building, at the library, at the lab, at the park, at Chanyeol’s class, at the basket ball court, at the hall, but I still can’t find him~!”

“Heh, maybe he's trying to hide himself somewhere and trying to ignore you, because of last night.”

Baekhyun chuckled evilly with a wide grin painted on his face.

“You shouldn’t talk like that to Tao. Look at Tao, he made that puppy-getting-thrown-by-the-owner-face again.”

Joonmyeon facepalms, while staring deadly at Baekhyun. The youngest now starts fidgeting in his seat, his fingers playing softly with the tip of his sweater.

“You should tell Chanyeol no more partying at clubs and no serving alcohol in parties.”

Said Joonmyeon at last, making Baekhyun let out a soft sigh.

“Hyung, can you tell me what happened last night?”

 

 

Kris walks out from behind the gate by himself  to go back to his apartment again. And see his boyfriend again. He sighs loudly. He knows, and the worse is he even vowed to himself last night after bringing Tao to his apartment, that he will try to teach Tao some lessons. He tries harder at this morning, to ignore Tao as a lesson because he created too much mess last night. But… he cannot make it.

And guess what, he got into class this morning and he knew very well. Luhan must have had a rough night yesterday, handling the jealousness of his boyfriend. That’s the reason why Luhan is sleeping throughout the whole class. Not forgetting to talk about Xiumin too. That elder didn’t greet him this morning. Maybe he is still pissed off with his boyfriend.

And, why must he take the blame all of this? Kris feels like the lightning has striked him and the FAULT words have stabbed him. Too much imaginative things, Yifan. Kris sighs again, talking to himself.

“Yifannnn~ Wait for me~!”

Kris flinches slightly when he hears that voice. It's Tao’s voice right? Why is he here? Kris turns his back, and dumbly stares at his boyfriend who is running to him.

“Yifannn~!”

“Ugh, Tao. You shouldn’t jump on me like this anymore. You could hurt yourself.”

Kris smiles softly at Tao. This kid surely likes to run and jump onto him. Glad, he still can hold his Panda this time.

“Sorry~ I promise. I wouldn’t do that anymore.”

“Huh? The jump thing doesn’t matter. I just-“

“Not the jump thing, Yifan. The alcohol thing.”

Kris widen his eyes, staring at his boyfriend now smiling lovingly at him. What happened to him actually? Has he gotten a long lecture from Kyungsoo or Yixing or what?

“What are you talking about, Tao?”

“And, I already apologized to Xiumin hyung for last night. Sorry for making so much mess last night, Yifan~ Please don’t be mad at me anymore~”

Now, Kris clearly understands everything. He smiles softly when he sees Tao pouting cutely at him.

“It’s okay dear. Make sure you don’t drink more than one glass aymore after this.”

“I promise I won’t drink alcohol after this~”

“Tao, I didn’t say that I forbid you to drink anymore. I just said-“

“I know that, Yifan. I just don’t want to create a mess anymore.”

Tao smiles widely again and Kris just chuckled a little and ruffled his boyfriend’s golden locks.

“Good, I will give you a reward.”

Kris pulls Tao closer to him, and presses a soft chaste kiss onto his lips. Tao smiles a little, and places his hands on Kris' neck, deepening their kiss while Kris puts his hands on Tao’s waist, pulling him closer. Their kiss becomes intimate and..

 

“Yah, you both should get a room. No PDA here, ies~”

“Eeek?!” Tao pushes Kris roughly away from him, while blushing madly like a tomato.

“Ngh! Shut your dumb mouth, derp!” yells Kris, throwing his bag at Chanyeol, who is grinning like an idiot.

 

FIN.

 

 

[purple is my favorite color. well not really. blue is. then black. beta-ed by 2hyun5ever] -2hyun5ever ♥

 

 

 
*laugh* I just feels want to write a fluffy story.
If you like to take some time, please do leave a comments~
And, if you feels love to subscribe. I will give you a hug kyahh