Final

When Tao Turns Into A Monster

 

Title : When Tao turn into the monster
Pairings : Taoris, slight Kaisoo, Chenmin and Hunhan
Genre : One Shot
Sypnosis : The five thing, Kris’s afraid most is when Tao turn becomes a monster.

 

 

What happens now, Kris will blame his dorky tower buddy who is always smilling like an idiot everyday. This is all his idea. Throw a party at a club with all his friends and celebrate the number of days before summer break on this freaking chaotic year.

And again, Kris slapped himself mentally, because he is not supposed to be here. He is suppposed to be with Tao, cuddling and nuzzling, feeling the warmth from each other. Just themselves, taking all the time on that night at his apartment. But it turned out, vice versa. And, when his thinking is over, it's all his fault because he cannot resist the begging puppy-eyes aegyo of Tao given to him to make him come to this party.

But, it's not time for him to be blaming himself or anyone else. Because, now he has one more thing to worry about. It's five things actually, that he is most afraid of. When Tao becomes a monster, because he drank too much. Amongst his friends, Tao is one who cannot handle alcohol very well. Just one glass can make him drunk and causing him to act like a crazy madman sometimes.

And moreover it always happens, the five things Kris’s afraid most.

 

One : He will become more y.

Kris grips the edge of the sofa he is sitting on tightly. His teeth clenched together, watching the scene happen before him. Tao who is now drunk, is dancing ily on the floor with Yixing. He knows he is not supposed to feel jealous of Yixing because Yixing is his friend he trusts the most and also Yixing has Joonmyeon now. But, what annoys him the most is, Tao is not just y, but has become ier. This thing rarely happens, because the normal Tao is always cute and innocent.

Tao will only be y when they are having their time doing that thing. Even so, Kris is not the type one who loves Tao because of his body, so of course they are not doing it everyday. And right now, Yixing is so lucky because he can watch the y Tao. And Kris swears to himself that if Yixing tries to touch his Tao, he will cut the unicorn’s head. He doesn’t care if Joonmyeon will kill him later.  

 

 

Two : He will allure desire from the other people.

His eyebrows are now twitching. Now he is afraid it will happen. When he becomes ier, he will attract the others and allure desire from them. Kai, one of his friends, who is the playboy type is now dancing closer with his Tao. Kris feels the angry flames bursting out from his body, when he sees his tanned buddy dancing and ing his hips on Tao. And Tao who is not in a clear state, is of course dancing ily with Kai.

This is too much. Kris gets up and makes his way to his boyfriend, who is dancing like there is no tomorrow with his friend. Kyungsoo on the other hand, sees that scene and hurriedly goes to his boyfriend and takes him out of the situation. He knows that facing the angry Duizhang is more worst that handling his boyfriend.

 

 

Three : He will start having mood swings.

“Tao, that’s enough. We need to go back home.”

Kris pulls his boyfriend into his proctective embrace. But the situation is not easy to handle. Because, when Tao is drunk, he is not like the normal Tao who is easy going and always listens to what the Dragon said. Tao has become a brat and worst, he will start his terrible mood swings ever.

“Don’t touch me, . I want to dance more~”

Tao pushes the Dragon, and starts walking over to their table. Kris huffs angrily at his attitude this time, but it's not his fault. It’s the damned alcohol's fault. He swears to himself that if he ever has the chance, he will find the creator of this damned drink for making it exist in this beautiful and innocent world.

Tao takes a seat beside Luhan, who is chatting happily with Xiumin. A wide grin is plastered on his face, when he sees the glasses in front of him. He takes a glass, smilling happily like the children who get a present on Christmas. Xiumin who first realizes, makes his action quickly and pulls the glass from Tao’s hand and places that thing away from the drunken Panda.

“Yah, give me my drink back!”

“No. You have drunk too much tonight.”

“I did not! Give me my ing drink back!”

“Hey, don’t curse in front of your hyung!”

“As if I care! I want my drink back!”

Tao huffs angrily and starts stomping his feet. Kris sees the scenes and now feels that he better get his boyfriend to go home before another worse situation happens. Who knows, Tao may wushu all the people in the club because of his mood swings.

“Yifan, you better take your boyfriend and go home now, before he pisses Xiumin off.”

Chen now takes charge to calm down his boyfriend. Kris who understands the situation very well, sighs loudly.

“Now, Zitao. Let's go home.”

“I don’t want to~ Yifan, look at that shorty. He took my drink~ I want it back~”  

Yifan's sweat drops mentally as he watches Xiumin glare sharply at his Tao. Beside him is Chen getting more panicked, trying to calm down his very pissed off boyfriend.

“Let's just go home, dear. You have made to much mess already.”

 

 

Four : He will get too clingy to anyone.

Tao pouts angrily, and makes his way to Luhan who is just sitting there watching the scene before him.

“Luhannie~ Yifan ge is being bad to me~” Tao sits on Luhan's lap and hugs the soccer boy tightly.

 Now it's time for Luhan's sweat to drop and slap himself mentally. Why must the worse situation turn to him? He is now facing two pair of eyes glaring at him angrily. First, of course is his dear young boyfriend who is now holding a glasses of juice, like he wants to break it. Second, is his best friend and classmate who is also Tao’s boyfriend, Kris, staring at him, eyes burning with jealousy.  

“Ngh, Tao. I think you should let go of me..”

“No. I don’t wanna~! Yifan is being bad to me~!”

“Yah, Luhan. Let go of him. Now.” Said Kris and Luhan's boyfriend in unison.

Luhan trembles, panicked. But, Tao is still hugging him tightly which is more worse. Tao is now nuzzling softly at the crook of Luhan’s neck. He is rubbing his cheek softly on Luhan’s seeking the comfort of warmth. Luhan gulps his own saliva, praying for forgiveness for himself. He swears that he didn’t do anything.

“Yah! Tao, let go of him.” Kris is now pulling Tao’s sweater.

“No~!” Tao hugging more tightly, and Luhan gulping his own saliva more. He hears Tao purring like a cat getting brushed by his owner at the crook of his nape.

“Tao, just let go of me right now!” Luhan snaps angrily. He doesn’t want to make the situation become more worse between his lover and best friend.

Tao flinches slightly, and stares at Luhan with tears in his eyes. He is now pouting more cutely.

“Luhannie.. Do you hate me?”

It’s now Luhan's turn to cry more. He gives pleading eyes to Kris for some help with Tao. A groan escapes slowly from Kris. He pulls Tao’s sweater harder, pulling him from hugging the weak deer.

“Tao, just let go- eh?”

Tao is now just snoring softly on Luhan. The deer who wanted to cry, now feels relieved and goes to  hug the youngest after Kris picks Tao up in bridal style.

“I will just go back first. Sorry for all mess.” Kris sends an apologetic look to the others.  

 

 

Five : He will not remember anything that they did the previous day.

Tao groans softly as consciousness starts surrounding him. He rubs his eyes softly and sees the ceiling first. He knows that he is not in his room. It's Kris’s room.

“Drink this first, and eat the breakfast before taking the painkiller.”

Tao turns his head and watches Kris take out his clothes from his wardrobe. Tao holds his head, feeling the worst headache ever. It must be a hangover because of last night.

“My head hurts~” Tao whimpers, pouting slightly.

“Of course it hurts. Didn’t I tell you many times, no drinking more than one glass? You only dig up your own grave, Tao.”

“Yifan, did I do something to make you angry?”

Kris slaps himself mentally, or worst, stab himself mentally. This is the thing he really doesn’t like when Tao gets drunk. He will not remember anything after all the mess he created when he got drunk. He is really a monster right?

“Of course, you don’t remember anything that happened last night.” Kris sighs softly.

Tao starts frowning, feeling guilty.

“Sorry if what I said before hurt you. Just eat the breakfast, okay? And take the painkiller for your hangover. I will inform the professor of  your absence today. Have a rest at home, okay?”

Kris gives a soft chaste kiss on Tao's lips and a small grin before getting out from his room to prepare himself for the university.

"Seems like, I still cannot afford be angry at him. Damn his cuteness."

Kris walks out from his apartment, grinning widely.

 

FIN.

 

 

[Purple is my favorite color hehe. beta-ed by 2hyun5ever] -2hyun5ever