Chapter One

You Got Married but We Fell in Love

Chapter One


Convincing the Friends

Girls' Generation's Dorm

“No” Jessica spoke, walking towards the kitchen.

“Ah, come on, unni!” Seohyun exclaimed, following by behind “It’s going to be fun!” she assured, trying to convince the eldest.

“I already said no, maknae. Give up” Jessica grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

Seohyun sighed, crossing her arms on the chest.

“But why not?” she asked, being the stubborn kid that she was.

“Because I am not going out with you and your ‘husband’” she replied, making quotes with her fingers.

“He isn’t my ‘husband’” the youngest repeated her gests “It’s just a reality show, Sica. And, as I said, he is also inviting someone. You won’t be alone with us!” she explained.

Jessica turned at her and shook the head. She wasn’t an easy person, that was for sure. Seohyun growled, hitting her feet on the floor while the ice princess passed by her, moving towards the living room, where the rest of the group was staying.

“Did you decide what you will do, Sica?” Sunny asked while the girl sat down next to her, on the velvet couch.

“Since the begin I gave my answer, and it didn’t change until now” she replied casually, facing the television in front of them.

The gang chuckled, trying to hold their laughs when a very angry maknae entered.

“That’s unfair!” she exclaimed “You almost never do anything with me, just the two of us” she pouted.

Jessica turned at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh, chincha?” she inquired in her sarcastic tone. Seohyun gulped, already feeling guilty. “So who takes you for shopping?” she crossed her arms on the chest, with a victoriously look.

“You, unni, always you” the youngest sighed “I just wanted to be in the company of one of my members…” she decided to do her drama.

“There are nine of us, Seo. It’s not like if you don’t have other options” the ice princess shrugged her shoulders, taking her attention back to the movie.

Sunny covered , laughing lowly. Fighting against Jessica Jung was a little bit impossible; but nothing that Seo Joohyun wouldn’t do to get what she wanted. In her mind, she knew that it was for something good.

“Well, you are wrong!” the maknae exclaimed, raising a finger “Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are taken, so they can’t come” she counted with her hand, but stopped when realizing that she didn’t have more arguments.

“It’s not like if they are going on a date with Yonghwa’s guest” Jessica commented simply.

“But, in this, I must agree with Seo. It would be pretty awkward for each of us” Yoona grimaced, staring at the honey haired woman.

She sighed, covering the face with the hands.

“Yuri and Sunny are still single. Ask them” she muttered.

Quickly, Seohyun gazed the two last mentioned. The girls stared back at her, not knowing what to do. But, suddenly, one of them smiled.

“I promised that I would help Kai with some of his dance movies for SMTown next week” Yuri said, feeling a genius because of the intelligent excuse she invented.

Before Jessica could say something, Sunny did it.

“And I am going with Sooman uncle to some of the staff’s meetings. Mianhae, Seo” she looked at the maknae with a fake apologetic expression.

When she winked secretly, the youngest jumped of happiness.

“You are coming with me, then!” she exclaimed, throwing herself on the eldest.

The group laughed with the scene. They didn’t know why that was so important for Seohyun, but they also weren’t interested in asking. She could seem the most quiet, calm and innocent girl in this world; but, when she wanted, she would become the devil in person.

With a heavy sigh, Jessica smiled.

“Arasso, arasso. I will be your guest”.

 

Super Junior's Dorm

“Did I hear it right or…?” Donghae asked through the phone.

Yonghwa laughed on the other side.

“Yep, you did. I meant every single word that I told you” he assured confidently.

“But why me? Why don’t you invite one of your members?” the guy asked, grabbing a pot of fruits.

“Because you are my favorite hyung!” he shouted in reply.

Donghae laughed, shaking the head.

“I want the real reason, Yong” he ordered, sitting next to Kibum.

“Alright, alright… Well, even if me and Seohyun are great friends, I am not as close of her as you and the rest of SM people are… So I thought that maybe someone from your label would be a great help during the date” Yonghwa lied bravely.

“Oh!” the eldest exclaimed “That makes sense” he agreed, biting an apple.

“Is that a ‘yes’, then?” the youngest asked excitedly.

“Yup” he nodded, chuckling when the noise of cheers entered his ear “Arasso, now stop that. It’s just a meeting, isn’t it?” he inquired, focusing on his food.

“Yes. Seohyun didn’t tell me yet where she wants to go so I can’t tell you. But, as soon as I find out about it, I’ll make sure that you know” he smiled.

Donghae nodded loudly, understanding his situation. ‘Women are all this complicate’ he thought.

“And who is she taking with her?” he asked suddenly.

For some reason, the curiosity of knowing who would be the person that will be his ‘pair’ on this small ‘date’ was important for him. Of course he would have to stay alone with this mysterious human being; he wasn’t idiot and he was sure that Seohyun and Yonghwa would want to be by themselves.

He heard while the friend cleaned his throat, preparing to give him an answer.

“I also wasn’t informed about it” they laughed “But it must be someone from So Nyeo Shi Dae” he faked a non-interested tone.

“Yeah, probably” the hyung agreed “But it won’t be any of the girls who have boyfriend, which are five of them” he counted with his hands “And Seohyun is excluded, because she is with you” he reduced one finger “what gives us only three of them”.

“And can you imagine which one of them could be?” the youngest inquired, in an attempt to see if he could force the man to say something.

Donghae thought for a while. He had someone on his mind, but he didn’t know if he should say it.

“Ani” he confessed “Seo is friend with all of them, so I don’t know who she would choose” he sighed heavily.

“So let me change my question” Yonghwa spoke loudly “Who would you like to go with her?” he threw it out, waiting patiently to an answer.

“Jessica” he whispered.

But, when realizing it, he covered his mouth. On the other side, the guitarist cheered silently, jumping of excitement. Seohyun was right; his hyung really liked that Soshi in special.

“Ah…” he mumbled, holding his laugh.

“Crap!” the eldest exclaimed “Look, you can’t tell anyone this, okay?” he hissed.

“Calm down, Romeo” Yonghwa teased “I won’t. Your secret is safe with me” he assured calmly. Donghae sighed in relief. “But, if you need someone to talk about it, I am here, arasso?” he asked friendly.

“There isn’t a lot to say, Yong. I just think she is extremely amazing, in everything. She is someone good to be around with, you know?” he smiled “She is the only woman that I know who listens more than speaks. And I am absolutely sure that I can count on her, in everything” he finished.

“And aren’t you absolutely sure that this is love?” the youngest inquired “Because something in the way you talk about her is different from the way you talk about anyone else”.

The conversation stopped for a while. The Super Junior member had already thought about that, but this was the first time that someone understood him, without the necessity of words.

“Maybe” he confessed “But she doesn’t feel the same way. It’s obvious” for some reason, that reality hurt him.

“You will never know if you don’t try, hyung” the friend advised “Don’t be afraid of showing your real feelings towards a woman; they like it” he chuckled, followed by the other.

“My experience with the opposite isn’t the best” Donghae laughed, remembering of his other dates.

“I see” Yonghwa teased “But don’t worry, because tomorrow you will have a lot of time to discuss about it with her”.

And, suddenly, he noticed his mistake. When him and Seohyun decided to build this plan of joining the two, they also decided to keep it in secret, in case any of them refused to go because of the partner. But, exactly on that second, he spoke something that he shouldn’t have.

“What do you mean with this phrase?” the eldest asked.

The last thing he heard gave him hope and a bit of anxiety about what was coming.

“Ah… You know what, Hae? I must go now. I have to work because I am not a bum like you” the youngest lied, nervously “I will be at your dorm 6 am so don’t be late” he informed, before hanging out.

The man hadn’t time to argue; the beeps filled his ears. And, as soon as he realized what was going to happen, a smile appeared on his mouth. 


Author's Comment

As I promised, here is the first chapter. 

It's very different from my oneshot, I know, but I really enjoyed it. I hope you also will. 

Please, upvote, subscribe and comment. The last one is the most important, because I want to know what you think of it.

Thank you since now :)

~Fighting