Chapter 2

Exquisite Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With tears streaming down your face, you ran heading back to Baekhyun’s house. Passing by the basketball court, Baek notices you, drops the ball and goes after you. It’s funny how you two know each other so well that you know what the other feels just in a glance. The building-like guy looks at you too and stood there as if he got frozen.

You’ve been crying for quite a while now and Baek was just sitting by you, caressing your back, not saying anything. Although the two of you always fight, you guys are always there for each other, no matter what. He’s the one who knows you best. He knows that you need time before you start talking.

“Baek”, you whisper as if you were talking to yourself, “Why? Why does it hurt like ? Why does it feel like everything has fallen apart? Why does he have to exactly be the person people around described him to be? W.. wwhy? Why must he break my heart?”

“Mmmm, I know it hurts. Just cry it out for now” he says as he hugs you as the thought of bashing the face of the dinosaur-looking motherer crosses his mind. “I’ll make sure that camel-looking dinosaur regrets this”

***

You fell asleep crying in Baek’s arms. Not going to your own home wasn’t a problem since Baek’s house is also your home and same goes to him. You both even have your own bed at each other’s place.

You wake up with ice cold towel covering your swollen eyes.

“You awake? Hurry and get up, we’ll run late if you don’t” says Baekhyun who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter