Painful Reality

Exquisite Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Baekhyun’s house.

“YAAAAA! I told you to call me Baekhyun oppa! OPPA. OPPA!”  he hissed.

You two are practically twins but from different families. Same birthday. Same hospital. 5-minute difference. Oh how you hated the fact that he was born 5 minutes earlier than you.

“Arrrgh! Fine. Baek oppa *you roll your eyes* help me with my English essay, please?”

“Well if you’re begging like that, how can I say no? … BUT I’ll play basketball first, see you later!”

“Ahhhhhh! … fine!” you pouted. If only you were even just half as good as he is in English you wouldn’t have to put up with this trouble.

“If you insist, how can I resist?”

“Ya! That’s my phrase!”

*****

He wasn’t kidding at all, as expected. He really was going to make you wait as he played basketball. You didn’t bother to go home since Baek’s house is practically your home as well, same goes for him. As long as both your parents know that the two of you are with each other, no questions asked, they’re at ease.

Thinking Baekhyun would take quite some time before he helps you, you started to work on your Math … then you received a text.

Meet me at the park - Jongdae

You smiled. Jongdae has been your boyfriend for 4 months now. Those around you say that you shouldn’t date him, he’s just fooling around but you dated him anyways. He was your first boyfriend. You hurriedly fixed your hair and excitedly went out to meet him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter