Chapter 4

Exquisite Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Art class started with the teacher’s explanation of today’s activity. And guess what, you’ve got to be in partners and it must be your seatmate. Spell awkward. Of all the days the teacher must assign you in groups, why must it be today.

“MA’AAAAM! Let us choose our partners. 응? 제발 (Ung? Please). I don’t want to do this with KyungSoo. He always gets mad at me and beats me up!” Baekhyun cried.

You were hoping that the teacher would take Baekhyun’s suggestion (which was more like whine) because God, it is going to be awkward with Kris.

“Mr. Byun, I have made my decision and that is final. You have this class to decide what kind of artwork you will submit and it’s due next week,” the teacher said firmly.

“So ugh do you have any idea of what you want to do for this project?” Kris asked you nicely but you weren’t focused so you didn’t understand.

“Oh sorry. What?” you said after you were shaken back from daydreaming.

“Uhm I was just wondering if you had an idea in mind,” he replied.

You were starting to feel bad for not paying attention and trying to avoid him. But you can’t help it; you have this bitterness toward guys at the moment, (except Baekhyun though he’s a special case), since you just had a break up.

“I actually don’t. Art isn’t my forte,” you answered still not looking at him.

“Ugh, it’s kinda awkward, isn’t it?” he mentioned.

“Oh yeah. A little.”

“You know what? I can’t handle this. I think we should at least first get to know each other’s name, right?” he said.

You laughed and realized you haven’t told him your name. You were starting to be comfortable with him because of his kindness then you met his eyes. It was the first time you had a close look at him and holy ! He is handsome. You stared at him for a good couple of seconds, maybe minutes even. Again, awkward.

“So, my dear partner, I’m Kris Wu. Kris for short - but I’m tall,” then he flashed you a million dollar smile.

The tension lessened because of his efforts. God, he knows how to befriend people you thought. You were no longer uncomfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter