Introduction

Exquisite Imperfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘It’s the girl from yesterday’, Kris thought.

“Hi! I.. uhmmm” Kris blurted, starting to make an effort to know everyone.

“Hey, not to be rude or anything but someone actually sits in that spot. This spot right here *points to the sit beside you* though, is empty” Baekhyun said.

*START OF FLASHBACK*

It’s time for me to start anew, that’s what Kris told himself after unpacking their stuff after moving to their new house, they have moved to Seoul for his mom’s promotion.

“I’m done unpacking my stuff and the things you asked me to do, mom! I’ll go out and see the neighborhood for a bit,” he said as he heads out with his basketball.

Kris has always enjoyed playing basketball. Quite frequently, he is told how it must nice to be 190cm and that must be the reason why he’s good at the sport. He just smiles every time thinking I did not choose the basketball life, the basketball life chose me. With confidence in his skills, Kris did not hesitate to play with the people in the basketball court.

There, he met a few people including Byun Baekhyun.

“Hi! I guess you’re new in the area? It’s the first time I’ve seen you. I’m Baek. Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun,” as the guy offers his hand for a shake.

“Oh waddup, Baek. Yes, we just moved in today. I’m Kris. Kris Wu.”

Not long after he got into the game, he saw a girl pass by, crying. She definitely was crying.

It’s not like Kris has already fallen for her or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter