Chapter 3

Junsu's Love Confession

 

“Of course it didn’t work out.” Yunho sighed “You have no sensibility. Hitting girls? What?”

Junsu pouted “But it worked between Changmin and Jaejoong…”

“That’s because they’re both idiots”, Yunho replied.

“YAH!” Jaejoong said “You don’t need to offend us.”

“I’m not saying anything but the truth.” He argued, and turned again to Junsu. “Just be honest with her. Show her your true self. If she likes, I’m sure she will understand.”

“Do you think so?”

“Of course.”

“What if it doesn’t work?”

“If it doesn’t work” Jaejoong replied, “Yunho’s the one who’s an idiot.”

“Dealt” Yunho answered.

 

Elina had another meet with Junsu, but this time she wasn’t that excited. She felt as if he was playing with her, and she didn’t understand why.

She was waiting for him inside a coffee shop, he was already ten minutes late. A lot of thoughts passed through her mind, but none would explain Junsu’s insistence.

“I’m sorry I’m late”, Junsu said, after five more minutes of waiting. “I hate traffic. Are you done with your coffee?”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s go.” Junsu held her hand and took her to the park. They sat on some chairs and looked at the children.

“I always come here when I’m a bit tired. I guess I’m an animal of habits, but I also wanted to share it with you.”

“Why is that?”

“Huh?”

“Why do you want to share it with me? Why have you been so weird lately? You don’t seem the same.”

“I…” Junsu looked to his lap. “I’ve been trying to tell you something, but I don’t know how.”

“Just spill it”, she said. “Say it all quickly, maybe it will help.”

Junsu breathed, getting ready. “Ok, then…. Idon’tknowwhyorhowdidithappenbutithinkilikeyouandi’dlovewecouldhaveadatetogether.”

“What?” Elina laughed. “Not that quick, I didn’t understand you.”

“Argh”, Junsu scratched his head in frustration. “It won’t work.”

Elina shook her head. “Why is it that important?”

“Just because.”

“Then tell me.”

“I’m afraid.”

“Of what?”

“Your answer.”

“You have nothing to lose, have you? Ask it!”

“Ok then.” Junsu breathed again, and looked at her in the eyes. “Elina, I think- No, I know I like you. Not only as a friend, but as someone special. I-I wanted to tell you that by writing a letter, but I’m not good at it. My members told me some advices, but I only seemed like an idiot.”

“So… You like me? For real?” Elina felt confused. “That was why you did all those stupid things?”

“Yeah”, he nodded.

“Thanks God! I thought you were getting crazy, or making fun of me!”

“You did?” He smiled. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Junsu… And I, I like you too.”

“You… You like me!?” Junsu exclaimed. “Oh my god sun! Why didn’t I tell you earlier!? I’m such an idiot!”

“That’s not important anymore, is it? What matters is that we like each other.”

“Right. So, do you want to go on a date next Saturday?”

“I’d love to.”

 

“So it means she accepted?”

“Yes, hyung. You were right.”

“I knew it. I wasn’t the idiot after all”, he said, glaring Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned his back at him, ignoring his glare. “So when will you go on a date her?”

“This Saturday.”

“This Saturday? But that’s Changmin’s birthday! He’ll eat you alive if you miss it!”

Junsu stood up “Really? But I already told her, I can’t-”

“It’s okay”, someone said. They turned around and saw it was Changmin. “I don’t mind, especially if you offer yourself to cook for me once in a while.”

“I know that ‘once in a while’ means ‘forever’, but you know what? I don’t mind, I don’t mind it at all. I’ll do it.”

Changmin smiled “Then you can start it now.”

“Now? We just finished eating!”

“What about it? I’m hungry. I want some strawberries!”

“Strawberries??!!! But we’re in February! There are no strawberries around here!”

“I heard there are some in Busan…”

“But that travel will take hours! You won’t eat it on time”

Changmin frowned. “Don’t you get it? When you go there and then get home it’s already snack time. Only then I’m going to eat it, now of course I’m not hungry.”

“CHANGMIN!”

“You promised it, right? So hurry up.”

“Argh. Being in love is complicated.”

 

 

 


 

 

Sorry for the delay, and for such a story. I was about to delete it, but you told me not to... so i'm ending this here :)

I'm sorry if it's short.