#8 to be continued !

MINYUL-DRABBLE-COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINYUL /2K

4 Years and still counting..

Yuri watched a simply happy anniversary text from minho. SHINee flaming charisma who now is losing her charisma in front of yuri. No, her love isn’t faded or disappears for him. It still there, but yuri is getting old and she start to think about marriage. Every time yuri start to bringing up a topic about marriage, minho always said ‘later yul’..

 

From a noona into yuri is such a great memory for her. How minho who is clearly younger by 2 years than her tries to convince her that age is just a number. Minho always be the oppa for yuri, but sometimes after years and years passed minho start to show his childish side to yuri. It’s cute though, because when minho act like child, yuri could be the noona and the opposite.

 

“I’m hungry” Minho said

“There is nothing in kitchen, the girls were too busy to fill the refrigerator.” Yuri said as she plays with minho’s hair who sleep on her laps.

“Is there any ramen?”

“Let me check it first”

 

Yuri feels a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. Minho rested his chin on her shoulder, it tickles yuri shrugged a bit before finally letting minho stay back hugging her like that while waited for the ramen cooked. “It smells good” Minho whispered, The older chuckles “All ramen smells same though”

Minho is a big eater, it takes 10 minutes for yuri to prepare ramen and he finish it in 5 minutes. Or maybe he just really hungry?

“Slowly froggie, you could choke yourself” Yuri said watched him finished the whole bowl.

“Thank you for the meals” Minho said

“Want some fruits? I think there is some pear in the fridge” Yuri asked and the boy nod like a kid.

 

“Be careful” Minho said, while yuri peeled the skin of pear in front of him. “How long we will date like this?” Yuri asked, “Until I had enough with SHINee promotion” The younger answered “When will it be?” Minho grabbed his phone and pretend to not hear yuri question.

The younger always know where the conversation led into. He not in mood for some argument because what he wants is spending time with yuri alone. They barely had a great time together not even on their anniversary day, so now minho just want to cuddle with her, but the older always bringing the topic that he doesn’t like.

“Your fruits, I’ll be in my room for a while” Yuri placed the fruits plate in front the lying minho on couch.

 

Yuri locked the door and sighed, the girl tries so hard to not cry over a small things like this, but this happen too often and she start to doubt if minho really the one. If minho mean to be serious with her. She knows going into public relationship would be harder, but she just tired of hiding everything.

There is only 2 possible things happen if they go public, since minho is an idol it’s either end up happy like tiffany where nobody not that care as time passed or end sad and though like taeyeon did. She not even afraid of antis or haters anymore, she just want to be happy.

“Yul, I’m going” She heard minho knocked the door

“Yeah”

“What are you doing? Isn’t u supposes to see me first?”

She wiped her tears and unlocked the door. Minho see her puffy eyes, he clearly know the girl has been cry. He even knows he is the reason why the tears flow, but the younger pretend that never happen. He kissed the older forehead and patted her head. “See you and good morning” The boy smiles.

Yuri looked that it’s already 3am in the morning and she is the only girl who left in dorm. Minho grabbed his coat and car keys then waved her goodbye and disappear through the door.

 

.

.

Peope said “Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret”. Yes, choi minho just did that, to the girl that always he love and care for years, to the girl that he love equally as his mother, to the girl that he always think in every time he needs some support, to the girl who always be there supporting him in whatever path he choose, to kwon yuri.

 

Yuri breaks in tears she couldn’t believe that minho had changes. The dreams that she tries to build with him destroyed and left the dusk on her heart. She thought he is the one, but not after he finally blew up and said that he was not ready and never ready to be her husband. It’s hurt her, she want to build her own family, she wants it very bad.

“He said that I’m not understand him, he said that I’m only think about myself, he said that to me fany-ah” Yuri cried in fanny’s embrace.

Tiffany thought minho already grown enough to understand what yuri wants. As a friend nothing she could do rather comforting her broken best friend.

“Am I wrong if I asked about our future to him? I want to build myself a family fanny-ah”

“Maybe minho wasn’t ready”

“When he ready, I’m too old for marriage”

 

.

.

Minho lied with his stomach grumbling, he hasn’t eat anything since last night he fight with yuri. He hasn’t sleep either, he feels sorry for yelling to her. It’s happen too often, they arguing over a same thing again and again. Minho starts to lose his temper to the girl he love th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter