#2 DRABBLES TWO

MINYUL-DRABBLE-COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MINYUL /1K/UNTITLED/ANGST

 

 

jessica is a writter, even though her skill is unknown yet. but she have a faith on her new will-released-book. she wrote a true story about someone she accidentally meet.. yuri and her beloved guy named minho.

 

 

 

 

god can do anything, i've destinated cant see but god let me to see his face once on my life time.

 

 

 

 

 

yuri blind since born, but she can see anything with her heart. "you looks good today" yuri said smiled to a guy who lying on hospital bed.

 

"dont lie, you cant see"minho said

 

"thats too hars, i admit the fact that i cant see. but i kinda heards the nurse talking about how good looking the patient on class b-12"yuri smiled while try to reach minho's face wanted to touch because with touch she thinks she could see him for real.

 

"dont worry honey you will see latter"minho voice shaken

 

"minho, dont. i though we talked about it."

 

yuri really hates whenever his boyfriend talks about she could see latter. she prever blind rather than could see but using his boyfriend eyes. she dont want it she doesnt need any eyes.

 

"but yuri, you can see me. you can see how good looking i am in real life, and you can see how beautiful you are if you wearing the dress that i bough month ago. and its pink--"

 

yuri dont want to hear more so she shut her boyfriend mouth with a kiss and crying.

 

"no, i want you here to keep alive."she said while sobbing on her boyfriend chest.

 

it was the 128346918 times that minho make his girlfriend cry. he didnt mind, because he want yuri's ran out the tears stock when he's gone.

 

minho has a heart failure since he was born. his dad left him and her mother because he didnt want to have a weak child. minho only lifes with her mother who working non-stop for minho medicine so he will keep alive to cheers her.

 

minho hates him self so much, he feel weak and un-usefull as a human. on his 20th he want to end his life with jumping on the bridge. until a girl saved him, and yuri is the girl. minho find that he and yuri is similar, destined with weakness.

 

minho loves soccer but cant do sport because of his deases. but yuri said she is worse, she not even attend a normal school. she dont know how to writte, walks freely on the un-familiar street, know how's human looks, also she said she likes pink but yet never know how beautiful the color was. and minho felt guilty to hear that.

 

a month latter minho decided to ask yuri out and yuri said yes, they were official dating for now. a year passed and minho's condition getting worse and worse but he is happy. happy because finaly he has someone that fill his heart with love.

 

.

.

.

 

"yuri, finally you can see"a doctor said to yuri.

 

yuri will have an eye transplatation. it's not minho, it was stranger that died on crash accident. yuri was so happy that she finally can see.

 

 

 

"so with my new eyes latter i will taking care of you better so you could go home quickly"yuri said excited

 

"hmmh"minho mumble while held yuri's arm.

 

"you dont look happy, i can feel it"

 

"no,  im happy honey"minho said placing yuri hand's on his face so she could feel that he smiling.

 

.

.

.

 

yuri operation went sucess, but she cant immediately see, it has a process. so yuri feel bad for leaving minho even though they're on the same hospital. yuri went to visit minho with a bandage all over her eyes.

 

"you looks like mumi"minho teased

 

"it wont be long, 10days again i'll come and visit you with with the beautiful dress you bough"yuri said

 

minho smiled.

 

.

.

.

 

10 days passed, minho was there on yuri's room to see the doctor opened her bandage. at first yuri cant open her eyes because it went too bright so they decided to pull the curtain so yuri eyes wont shocked. when it open yuri cant see well it was all blurry.

 

"i can see but it doesnt seems too clear doctor"

 

"dont worry mrs.kwon you will seen better tomorrow"doctor said

 

yuri seen someone on a wheel chair seems like smiled

 

"now you see me"

 

"minho.."

 

.

.

.

 

yuri was sleep on minho's room yesterday, she didnt want to leave minho even a bit. she want to see minho face clearly when she wake up.

 

minho waking yuri's up, yuri opened her eyes slowly. it was clear, for the first time in her life she could see how hand looks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter