#6 DRABBLES SIX

MINYUL-DRABBLE-COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINYUL /2619/FLUFF

 

Yuri learn how to let go. But not to forgive..

This young man seek for a forgiveness.

 

Yuri sighed, it was cloudy outside. Will be rain soon, she just remember that she washed her car this morning.

“mr.park, your meeting will start in 30 minutes.”yuri reminder her boss.

“oh yes yuri, have you check my files ? anyway can you order me some coffee ? I kind of sleepy today”mr park said

“your file already checked mr.park.. I’ll bring some to your meeting room sir”yuri said politely.

She always try to do her best on her work, but not with love.

 

It raining exactly like yuri’s prediction. She looking through the window near her desk, people was running try to escape from the rain. Yuri smiled bitterly remembering those memory she had when she is in love with someone that she shouldn’t have.

 

10 misscall // 4 message

Yuri rarely open her phone when she is on work. She checked what she miss.

10 misscall from unknown number

4 same message from unknown number.

Yuri.

Yuri?

Kwon yuri ?

Is this kwon yuri ?

 

Yuri didn’t want to be bothered by that so she deleted those message before going off from work.

 

***

 

Minho was waiting in front an apartment 105. Jessica said it was yuri’s apartement, she usually off-work at 5 but now its almost 7 and she not even here.

Minho has a mission, a mission that he should did 5 years ago.

 

Yuri dropped everything she held, her purse, a big plastic bag full of ingredient from groceries also falling. knowing someone that she really hate are waiting for her.

 

sound of the crack of egg waking minho up, yuri was there standing disbelief with what her eyes seen.

“yuri finally you here”minho stand up

“no, now go ! I don’t even want to see or know you anymore”yuri said pushed minho away.

She picked her purse leaving those cracking egg and others groceries in front her door. minho on daze, didn’t know what happen.

 

***

 

At night yuri usually sleep early but she cant, her phone keep ringing so she should turn her phone off. Her door bell ring but she didn’t want to open or even checked.

 

Minho was hopeless.

“I hurt her so bad, too bad until she don’t even want to know me anymore”minho said to him self and cry.

While whispering “yuri, im sorry..”

 

***

 

Yuri was back to work, she act like nothing happen but ofcourse it can fool anyone except for her one and only bestfriend tiffany.

“tell me, whats wrong you’ve been wondering around all this time yuri”fanny asked

“nothing, I’m just meeting stranger”yuri smiled

‘stranger that hurt me deeply’
 

 

After that day, yuri can easily find minho everywhere, anywhere near her. He didn’t bother her to talk, he just like there waiting for yuri ready to meeting him in person.

“yuri did you know him ? I feels like he stalk you and stuff ?”hyoyeon asked her

“hmm I know him”yuri said didn’t want to caused trouble for her friend because minho is following her anywhere.

That day was raining heavily in seoul, yuri brough her umbrella to the parking area along with tiffany. Yuri spotted minho was waiting for her. She took a glance to minho before entering her car. He look so horrible and wet. But yuri didn’t even want to care.

 

 

“yuri whats wrong with those people gathering together ?”fany pointed to a bunch of people who gather on a sidewalk

“I don’t know maybe a car crash ? or a kitten die ? why should we care anyway”yuri said

“but I wanna know, even it just a kitten”fany insisted

“but tiffany its raining and I don’t want to soaked in wet”

“you wait here and I’ll go, come on park the car”fany said

Yuri sighed, if only she didn’t ask fany favour for sleepover on her apartment tonight she wont do it for sure.

After a while tiffany back knocked yuri’s door.

“what ?”

“that guy, who following you is fainted”fany said loud

“minho ?”

 

***

 

They were in hospital, yuri bites her lips. Worried with minho condition even she didn’t want to. Tiffany patted her and smiled..

“well, you never tell me who is he for you. You just said he is a stranger you know and he keep following you around”fany said

“he is”

“but one day, I came to him and asked who is he for you”fany showing her eye smile

Yuri want to know more

“he said he is the person who seek for a forgiveness, he is the person who hurt you badly until you didn’t want him anymore on your life.”

Yuri dropped a tears..

Its been a while she cried, she though her tears were dry.

 

5 years ago, minho was cheat on her. Yuri was there with him everywhere, anywhere but he act like yuri did not exist. He even flirt and cheat in front of her. Yuri try to forgive him, but she got her limit. Knowing her boyfriend make out was the worse.

Yuri try to let him go, but not to forgive and forget what he have done to her.

Tiffany just smile, “you never hate him yuri, you are still in love with him”

“no, I dont”

“if not then why you staring at your window every minute ? why you even helped him ? and why you were crying ?”

“what you need is talk to him yuri.”

 

***

 

Yuri went inside the room. Minho look so pale, he still wearing the bracelets that yuri’s gave to him.

“yuri?”minho said weak

“im sorry yuri i-m”

“I cant minho.. I cant forgive you”yuri said crying

“do not cry, please”minho said held her hands

Its cold, minho hands were colds.

“why you do this ?! why don’t you live with someone you love.”

“I want to live with someone you love, but she don’t even want to talk to me. But im glad she is here”he smiled

“minho please, were over and you know why”yuri cried

“that’s why im trying to fix it”

“no you cant”

“I cant fix it, but I want to make a new one”

“I cant that’s impossible”

“give me a chance to proof you its not impossible”minho begged.

 

***

 

Minho should get a bedrest for three days in hospital, at first he didn’t want it. but yuri told him if he get rest than she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter