#3 DRABBLES THREE

MINYUL-DRABBLE-COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINYUL /1K/NEVER MEANT TO BE/ANGST

 

Two people who broke up

could never be friends &

if they are,

they either still in love

or they never were.

 

 

Yuri sign in into her SNS, she checked her timeline to see something interesting. Something that could bright her moods up like to see an update from her ex-boyfriend trolling around about the football score last night.

But ups, yuri quickly locked her phone when minho show up.

“hey.. is this seat empty ?”minho asked her

“it always empty”yuri smiled

 

“why did u end up using bus anyway ?” yuri try to make a conversation.

“hyung use my car so yeah-”

“ah I see”yuri nods

“why don’t you ask your boyfriend to give you ride ?”minho suddenly ask about yuri’s boyfriend

“nah, he busy lately.”

 

“how last night match ?”yuri asked try to continue the dead-end conversation

“did you see it ?”minho suddenly looks excited

“nah, I sleep early. You tell me..”

“so you know brazil is……………………”

Minho tell the specific situation about last night football match to yuri. Yuri doesn’t like football but she really likes to hear minho explanation about his favorite sport.

Yes even the two has broke up a year ago, this two try to stay as friends like they were before. To minho it wasn’t hard. Minho act like yuri doesn’t exist at first but then he act like the relationship was never exist. To yuri it wasn’t easy to do. when she tried to manage be a friends like before, minho threat him like she was invicible. When yuri getting used by it, he suddenly acts like nothing ever happen.

It’s been a year after they broke up. Yuri try to get a new boyfriend 6month ago, it works but it will never be the same. Yuri also hear that minho has someone else right now, they currently try to know each others.

To yuri loving minho is same like a domino. I fall for you, you fall for another. Minho left to much memories on yuri’s heart. Mostly pain but yuri endure it well, yuri just know that for the past 7month together. Yuri is the one who love him the most.

 

“I don’t know why we even doing this, so I think I want a break up”

 

Those words come from yuri’s mouth, she doesn’t like to saying those break-up words but she have too. Her friends say that its not health to have a relationship that only you who care, only you who love, only you who wanted this relationship.

 

Sometimes yuri wonder, how it felt to be loved by him.

 

“that’s great, you choose German and they win”yuri said after hearing minho explanation.

“yeah”minho said like a child

 

“choi minho..”

“yes ?”

“can I ask you something ? something personal ?”yuri bites her lower lips unsure about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter