Goodbye

A Song For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I seriously need to stop listening to music when it's late. I just end up having the urge to write. Hahahaha anyway, i don't know how this is going to be since I am really sleepy andjust wrote what I could.  I still hope you'll like it :D

P.S.

Forgive the errors didnt re read it actually hehehe. Peace out. 

I sighed as soon as I open my eyes, another day is about to start, but it’s no difference from the other days.  The moment I opened my eyes, my thoughts are filled with you, again.  It’s been two weeks since that happened. I am nowhere close to being okay. I tried to distract myself by trying to busy myself with things, but that only reminded me of you.  Now, I am on my bed once again, tucked under the comfort of my sheets, but it doesn’t give me the warmth you used to give me.  Why did it have to end just like that?  You didn’t even let me fight, you just cut everything out.  I loved you so much.  And I still love you, that’s why I am here again, trying to cry the pain away from my heart but it doesn’t help.  It’s not helping at all. 

I reached for my phone on the night stand, contemplating if I should give you a call or at least send you a text.  I haven’t heard your voice for two weeks, and it’s driving me crazy.  What did I do wrong?  I just wanted to know, but I am too afraid you’ll reject me once again.

Are you thinking of me the way I am crazily thinking about you?  It pained me to think that you don’t care anymore.  What happened to us?  

I opened my contacts; your name showed up first, should I or should I not?

Before I could even hear the first ring, I immediately cancelled the call.  I grunted loudly of frustration.  Tears starting to well up in my eyes but I tried to hold them.

“I miss you.”  I whispered to nothingness.

I stared at my phone; this has been my only resort the past few days when I feel empty, when I’m missing you.

I went to the albums in my cell phone, I couldn’t help but smile, these are the only memories I have with you, now, just happy memories.  These memories bring me back to life; give me a freckle of hope that everything’s going to be alright, that I’ll be able to hold you in my arms again. 

My heart stung when I came across to one of our pictures.  I remember that night full well.  We were in my room, with a movie on.  I know you don’t enjoy chick flicks but you let me watch anyway.  There were moments I catch you staring at me wide a smile on your face.  I remembered how my heart would flutter when you look at me like that. 

Flashback

“Stop looking at me like that.”

“I can’t help it, you’re so beautiful.”

I blushed intently with her words.  I tried to hide it by looking away, only to be halted by her thumb and index on my chin.  She made me look at her.

“Aww you’re blushing.”

“You’re embarrassing me.”

“But I’m saying the truth”

“Really?”  I asked doubtfully.

“Baby, why would I lie?  Yes, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”  She then connected her lips to mine.  It wasn’t one of those kisses with hunger and aggressiveness. Actually it was just a sweet, tender, long and filled with love but it’s the best for me. IT’s everything I asked for.

End

 

 

I wasn’t aware that my fingers are lingering on my lips,  I shook my head to clear my mind but why is that I can still feel your lips on mine?  Those soft, sweet lips of yours?

 

I swiped my thumb across my screen to go to the next picture. 

I shook my head with a weak smile as a saw the next picture.  It’s like all these happened just yesterday, everything is still fresh on my mind. 

It was after our first year anniversary dinner.

 

 

Flashback

“Want to stop by the swing?” she asked me. 

We are walking to the playground where we first met.  We both come here and sit down in one of the swings to think, just to clear our minds out.  One night, we happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter