We betray and yet, we are the one who gets hurt.

Le Abandonner Coeur
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More weeks have passed, time passes by faster, nearing towards the end of my life. I gave it time and thought about it, what i want my dead wish list to be and the situation with Jong In and Bo Young. Even towards the end, I’m still think about what happened and most of all, I’m still think about them. How are they? It has been a month with me just lying in my bed. My body can’t move anymore. How I wish I could still talk them.

I heard my mom knock on the door and I allowed her to come in. My mom sat beside me as she helped me drink some water. She started walking away to leave me but I grabbed her wrist.

“Mom.” I said weakly. She sat back beside me.

“Yes, honey? What’s wrong?” She caressed my hand smiling at me.

“I want to talk with them.” My mom raised an eyebrow being curious. "who is them?" She asked.

“Jong in and Bo young.”

My mom told me to wait a minute as she dialed there numbers.

I’ve been waiting for about half an hour. And yeah, they finally came. While waiting for them, the dead wish list came to my mind and I hope it’s the best for them and for my mom.

I heard knocks and I told them to come in, my mom saying she'll leave us alone, but I told her to stay with us,  so she agreed.

Each of them brought chairs and sat beside my bed. I saw Bo Young's face. I could read her face because I knew that face. The guilty face. Jong in smiled at me weakly while tears started to slip out of his eyes.

“Hi, guys." I greet them weakly while showing my awful smile.

“Han ri, I’m sorry.” Said Bo young and I can see her tears, she’s usually a tough girl, a girl that won’t crying in any situations.

“That’s ok, I’m actually wanting to listen to both of your explanations.” Jong in wiped his tears and took in a deep breath before revealing what happened.

“I… Us… We actually kind of fell in love with each other. I’m sorry for using you, just so i could get to Bo Young. I actually didn't know before that she fell in love with me too. Well, one night when we were texting each other, we decided to play Truth or Dare. When it was her turn, she chose truth. I asked her if she had a crush on me, and she said yes. And there it started, our mistake of forming a relationship behind your back. Bo Young never meant to do it, it’s my fault for asking such a question when I knew that I was with you and I realized that when you turned your back on me.” He began to sob very hard.

They were both crying a lot after the confession. Even my mom and I couldn’t help it to feel broken hearted from hearing the truth. I should have noticed this before. Before I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter