Suspicious

The Sandbox (모래 상자)

 

 

 

 

“hyung~! When are you coming back?” whined one of the makanaes, while she was doing her famous aegyo on the monitor screen.

 

“Maybe next week Ssul, we are gonna go sightseeing today.” The tomboy grinned as she was thinking of the amazing places that Bangkok has.

 

“Make sure you’ll bring sun screen unnie and don’t drink bubble tea all the time, drink water.” And there goes Luna who was always takes care of the members’ health.

 

Apparently the trio was doing a video call through skype.

  

“Yeah I know Lun, geez.” Amber jokingly complained as the group’s vitamin member was always like that all the time to everyone else. “Anyway guys, where are the others?” the older asked, curious of where a certain ice princess that she was missing so much.

 

“Well, Vic-unnie is having her filming for the TV show, you know the ultimate group. While Soojung is…” Luna replied as she contemplated on where the group’s makanae was.

 

Come to think of it she was gone when they woke up earlier.

 

There was a pause.

 

Luna then turned to the giant baby, maybe Sulli knows where the girl is.

 

“Where is Soojung Ssul? I haven’t seen her since this morning.”

 

“I think she has to go film their reality TV show with Sooyeon-unnie.” Sulli replied while doing her thinking pout as she contemplated where Krystal might be. “haven’t she texted you hyung?” Sulli asked as she turned towards the monitor.

 

“No.” came Amber’s immediate reply.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey ugly person, how’s f(x)?” a certain blonde asked as she continued to eat her favourite chips while watching HBO on her extremely cool couch with her younger sister who seemed to be focused on the whatever was on TV.

 

“huh?”

 

Jessica turned towards the latter annoyed at how the other has been spacing out throughout the entire day.

 

“Soojung, what the heck is wrong with you today? You’ve been like that for god knows how long.” The girl complained.

 

The sisters were currently filming the hit reality show Jessica & Krystal, and here is Soojung who was completely drowned in her own world.

 

“I’m fine unnie, I just feel tired is all.” Krystal sighed.

 

“Well, Red Light is a success I think the management will give you a week break.” Jessica purposely said, slightly emphasizing a week’s break.

 

“Maybe.” Came Krystal short reply.

 

Truth be told the girl wasn’t really tired at all, heck she spent the whole day yesterday lazing around the groups dorm, it’s just that today she was preoccupied about a certain tomboy who was in Bangkok whom she had been missing.

 

She can’t even text Amber cause she left her phone in the dorm earlier out of haste.

 

‘Goddammit.’ Krystal thought.

 

“Is this about you know who?”

 

“No.” Krystal snapped at her sister. The girl was too quick to reply that she hadn’t realized that she being too obvious.

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes while Krystal went back to her own world pouting.

 

Unbeknownst to Krystal her sister has discerned all about Kryber’s hidden feelings for each other. But she decided to turn a blind eye to it, seeing that they haven’t cross the boundaries nor break any rule that the management has.

 

In fact the reason why Jessica's aloofness and  disinterest in the tomboy was because of her sister. True that there was a time that Jessica was a little bit jealous about their close relationship to each other, but as time goes by it was amended.

 

Now Jessica just supports her sister to the fact that she even let Amber hang around with them whenever they get together abroad.

 

“Here.” The older girl offered her phone to the latter without taking her eyes off the screen.

 

Krystal raised a brow at her unnie.

 

“what’s this—?”

 

“Make it quick.” With that Krystal took the small device, hurriedly typed away and sent the message to a number she had memorized all too well, but to her surprise her unnie had stored that certain number already.

 

Krystal furrowed her brows.

 

‘That’s weird.’

 

“unnie I didn’t know you had Amb—mmph!”  

 

 

Here you go readers...

an update.