Jealousy

Daejae Short Stories / Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" hey dae stop. Listen to me first!  " youngjae who wants to explain something to his boyfriend but he just dont give a chance.

" dont want. Stay away from me!. Not now youngjae !  " daehyun still dont wanna hear any explanation.

" listen first! " youngjae pull daehyun arm with his strength and he finally can make his boyfriend stop walking. 

" PLEASE STOP! I DONT WANNA HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU! PLEASE GO AWAY!!" daehyun yell to youngjae while covering his ears with his palm and tears start to form in his eyes. 

" dae, please dont be like this. We just taking photo together . We just take a few photos then thats all. Nothing actually happen. Not like what you think. Baby im not cheating on you. Believe me." youngjae finally get his chance to explain everything. He hold daehyun hands and look daehyun in his eyes when he explain it.

" what with the pose?  Why you need to lie on his arm? Why why why????" Daehyun still doesn't believe youngjae words.

" it just turned out to be like that. We didn't plan for the pose. Its true. Im not lying dae. Im sorry nehh?? Im sorry.. I promise i will stand beside you when we take photos. I promise. Please dont cry anymore. I love you and its always you. No one else. " youngjae wipe daehyun tears hoping the older didn't get upset anymore. 

" promise? "

" yes im promise. Im sorry okay " 

" hmm" daehyun finally believe his youngjae and let his princess hug him.

" tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter