I'll Come to You

Daejae Short Stories / Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun and youngjae already been couple for a years and to be very honest actually daehyun feel bored bout the relationship . He doesn't mean to be mean towards youngjae  nor he have another boyfriend but this is because the relationship is too boring and yet he see youngjae everyday, every hour and every minutes in their sharing apartment. He would face him when he wake up early in the morning, when he wants to eat, went to shower,  back from work even when to go bed to sleep. He always see the younger face. But different with youngjae, he always take care of daehyun and never feel bored sharing moments with him even when daehyun treat him so bad, he would always calm and say sorry even he know he was not in fault . When Youngjae still at work at late of night , he always send messages to daehyun asking " did you sleep?, have you eaten? Dont wait for me ill be back late, lock the door, goodnight " but for daehyun that is just kinda reminder to him that he still have someone take care of him. Usually before he got bored with the relationship, daehyun will always reply his messages with love or he would always wait for the younger come back home but now everything has changed. He usually ignore the messages or just reply with "ok" but mostly he would always ignore the messages. 

 

……………..

 

Daehyun phone ringing on the table while he is sleeping. He grabs the phone with eyes barely open and see youngjae name is on the screen. But rather to read the messages,  he continue to sleep instead. " its the routine messages " daehyun mumbled.

 

………………..

 

Daehyun woke up due to the sounds of his phone ringing. 

" hello" 

" hello is this Mr.Jung?"

" huh hmm speaking " daehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter