Stop Nagging Youngjae ahh

Daejae Short Stories / Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Click" the sounds of door knob being twist means youngjae finally reached home after his work shift ended. Youngjae were working as male  nurse at Myungwoo Hospital for just about 6 months after he passed the intern test. He is still new but the seniors were all being nice to him and not to mention he is so good looking among all the male nurses working there. Even doctors were all fallen for him. But sadly, this good looking nurse already taken by non other his childhood friends Jung Daehyun. Unlike youngjae who were hardworking and neat, daehyun were quite lazy and a little bit messed up. But the similarities between these two were both of them were very good looking. That's it. That's the only one similarities they had. But sorry to tell, daehyun actually earned more than youngjae. 

 

…………………….

 

Youngjae stepped in the front door but what he saw was super unbelievable even he himself dont want to believe. The shoes were all messed up, the floor was full with trash, the clothes were here and there. One was on the couch, one was on the chair. The tv were left open, the fan also was not turned off. Youngjae walked to the kitchen and his jaw dropped once again when he saw all the plates were full in the sink and the food containers were all not in the place, the rice cooker switch was not turned off and enough. He dont wanna see anymore. He is boiling inside because all of this were created by his lovely boyfriend Jung Daehyun. 

 

"Yahhh Jung Daehyunnnn!!!! " youngjae shouted from the kitchen and heading to his bedroom because he know the older must be sleeping at the moment. 

" Yahh daehyun ahh wake up right now or im gonna smack your head !! " youngjae shake daehyuns body and force him to sit. 

" what? Im sleepy ~ " daehyun was sitting b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter