-3-

Maid For 12

It’s been a day since that spirit talked to me and that is still shocking to me. We’ve been traveling for I don’t know how long and I’m getting hungry and tired. We haven’t had a rest for a long time. I want to ask for a break but I feel like something will happen if I ask for a break. “Let’s have a break. I’m tired of sitting.” Prince Sehun asked and just stopped without his brothers replying to him. I’m always behind them so I don’t know whether I should stop or keep going because the princes are still going forward. “Maid, what are you doing? You have to be behind us at all times. Stand right there and don’t move until I move.”

I decided to listen because even though he’s the youngest of the princes, he still has the same amount of authority as the rest. I was sitting on the wagon because I don’t want to sit on the ground and I almost fell asleep if it was for Prince Sehun shouting. “Yah!” I jumped and I stared at him. He looks like he’s lost. “Is there something wrong Prince Sehun?” He looks uncomfortable. “Do you remember which direction the princes went?” Ah he forgot which way his brothers went…WHAT?! “Um Prince Sehun, I thought you would know because I don’t. I couldn’t catch up with you guys so I wouldn’t know.” He started cursing and he got on his horse.

Prince Sehun started speeding and I can’t do anything about it. “You could’ve ask me to help you.” I was startled. I turned around but I don’t see anyone. I’m guessing that it’s the spirit again… “Yes I’m the spirit. I didn’t get the chance to ask you more questions so I was following you quietly. Good thing you didn’t notice me or else those pricks will think you’re crazy.” This spirit is actually keeping me company. I know I don’t want to be friends with anyone but this spirit gives me a really comfortable feeling. “So you were following me the whole time?” The spirit didn’t answer me and I kept walking.

“What’s your name?” The spirit started speaking again. That question caught me off guard. I don’t know how to reply to it. I don’t have a name? I don’t have any memory of my life? “I don’t have name…I don’t remember anything about myself. I feel like someone washed my memories away so I wouldn’t remember anything.” I can slowly see a shape of a human next to me. “I have a question. I remember you said there are three types of people who can see you. How come I can see you now? I’m not connected to the princes, I’m not connected to the eggs, and I’m certainly not connected to the Planet of Humans. Oh yeah! Is the egg that thing the princes are looking for? Is that the thing those people were looking for that day?” I have so many questions to ask.

“I can sense those pricks nearby. I’ll answer you tonight when the pricks are asleep.” The spirit disappeared. “Yah Maid!” I squint my eyes and I see Prince Kai. I quickly paced myself with the wagon towards them. “Where were you?! What happened to Sehun?” I thought Prince Sehun was already with them because he has the horse. He obviously left before me and he was going the same direction as me but how come he’s not here yet. “Answer me!” I looked up and stared into his eyes. This is the first time I’ve seen the princes’ eyes. “I’m sorry. Prince Sehun left before me so I do not know where he is. He was going the right direction though because I followed his steps.”

There was a sudden scream somewhere close to where we were standing and there was a gush of wind blowing us. He’s trapped. Lead the princes to the south and you should be able to find that young prick soon. I smiled when I heard the word prick. The spirit was helping me. I thought in my mind to thank it. “I think we should go there. I believe Prince Sehun is there trapped.” They all looked at me weirdly but I started walking already. The noise was getting louder and I see Prince Sehun hanging upside down on the tree. “Prince Sehun! Are you alright?” He ignored me and I tried to get closer. “Don’t come here! Stay away!” Do they hate me that much? I was just trying to help. I heard the spirit sigh. I want to sigh too but Prince Sehun will think I’m annoyed at him and that’s not good.

“Yah! Sehun!” I turned around and I see all the princes running here. Finally, they took forever to get here. “Watch out!” I turned back to Prince Sehun and see him pointing to the princes. I turned again and I see a huge creature behind the princes.

“Get down!”

~

It's been a year and half since I updated...sorry. I lost all the inspiration to writing...hope you enjoyed reading this!