-2-

Maid For 12

I want to ask the princes about the “thing” those people were asking for but its not like they would tell me anyway. I try to stay close to them but 4 legs are always faster than 2 so I gave up. I just follow their footsteps without looking up. I end up hitting something in front of me and when I look up, Prince Kai was standing in front of me. “What are you doing?” He looks annoyed but something about his tone doesn’t sound right with his appearance. I was about to reply when he storm in front to his brothers.

Now that I think of it, the princes never talk about the “thing” and it’s bothering me. All they talk about was girls and skincare. I sometimes think the princes are more feminine than me. “Hey maid, we are going to stop by that tree. You can stay as far as you want but be able to see us.” I bow to Prince Suho and I left the wagon of belongings there. I walk to the furtherest tree I can and I sat down and took out my book. I write a lot of things that happen to me so I can see how “exciting” my life is. I start off with the date and I start writing about the personalities of the princes. Every prince was different but they all match up in a way. I was about to finish the diary when Prince Kai called me. Why is it always him calling me?

I heard weird sounds when we started our journey again. The princes look tense and they look like they are ready to attack. “How did you learn to fight even though you didn’t do much back there?” I turn to my right to see something but can’t really see it. It looks like a figure but it’s invisible. “Who are you?” I whisper because I don’t want the princes to think I’m crazy. “I’m a spirit and I’m surprise that you can see me. Are you special from your region?” I shook my head. “I’m just a maid. I’m nothing.” “Are you sure because only 3 types of people can see me. The one connected to the eggs. The one connected to the princes. And the one connected to the Planet of Humans.” “Where’s Planet of Humans?” “That planet isn’t like the planet here. They don’t have superpowers like we do except for the King. King Seo Kang Joon. He is the only one with superpowers. He has a sister but she went missing for years.” “How did you know that I can see you?” “I heard your heartbeat when I made noises. Your heartbeat was rapid and that means you can hear me. If you can hear me then you can see me.”

“Maid what are you doing!” I look up and see all princes staring at me like I’m crazy. I knew this would happen.