From your forever annoying giant

Cubic Illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where the are you?!” Chanyeol screamed.

“I went out with Kai. Why?!” Baekhyun yelled back.

“I told you not to hang out with that !”

Baekhyun crossed his arms. “Are you ing jealous right now?”

“So what if I am?” Yeollie scoffed. “Do you love him, Baek?”

“What if I do? What are you going to do? Are you going to divorce me?”

Yeollie gritted his teeth, fist clenched into balls. “Don’t you ing dare me, Baek. I clearly told you to stay away from Kai.”

“I am tired of this, Yeol. I am too tired with your ing accusations.”

“Well maybe if you stop seeing Kai then this will not happen. I am ing disappointed with you, Baek. I really do.” Chanyeol voice turned soft.

Baekhyun hate it when he is a disappointment. He remembered the last time his parents was proud of him. How they were happy when Baekhyun earned a Degree in Arts but that was all came to waste as he now play a housewife role, welcoming his husband home every now and then.

“I am sorry that I am a big disappointment to you, Yeol.” Baekhyun pursed his lips tight, passing over his husband and locked himself in the room.

 

The room is quite empty, filled with nothing but a carpet with fluffy large cushion on the laminated wooden floor. The walls are painted the color of sky and that was exactly what Baekhyun feels, all blue and solemn.

Apart from the simple furniture, side table are placed and there sat a box. Baekhyun remembered the promise they made and reached for the box. He shake it numerously, making sure there are still letters in it because as far as he knew, it is countless time of arguments and he lose track as to how many letters had opened.

He slid the covers open, revealing one last letter. One last comforting words. One last pieces of love to make him stay. Just one more time to make him understand and believe that everything will be okay.

Baekhyun nervously open the letter, inhaling and exhaling air as calm as he could. He felt that faint hope glistened in him and smiled upon the content of the letter.

 

Dear Baekkie,

Are we having a fight again? I don’t know if this is the last letter but I swear, I hope this is the last of our stupid fights. If this happen to be the last letter, please start over again with me. And whatever it is we’re fighting for, I am sorry. I am terribly sorry.

 

Baek,

I am the type that smile over silly things and I find your silly attempt to pretend that you don’t have a crush on me is cute. Just the thought of that very day make me smile. I remembered when we both tried to grab the latest and last edition of our favorite video game. You clenched hard on my hand and I was taken aback. You are small but your will is large enough that for our first encounter, I was mesmerized. Weird, right?

Destiny must be on my side as once again, I met you at the same store. I greeted you kindly but you were cold and acting like a . You’re not alone, Kyungsoo accompanied you this time. Are you kidding me? Kyungsoo is my childhood friend. Funny how you are friends with him but then I remembered that Kyungsoo is a smart boy. Are you smart? You look pretty stupid that time. Haha I’m kidding. You’re smart, too smart for me. I am the idiot here because you are reading this letter which means I must have done .

Three days after I met you, yes I count the days. No I am not a stalker, I just love visiting the store. Just in case you’re coming. I even decided to work part time there and once again, I am not a stalker. I just want to see you. For no ing reason, you made me like a stalker. Okay I admit it, shut up. Three days and I started my college days, I was devastated and lost but then I saw Kyungsoo… and you.

 

Baek,

I know you’re the one who wrote me the so called ‘secret admire’ note. What? You think I won’t figure it out? Kyungsoo told me so you can punch him later. But thank him after that cause if it wasn’t for him, you wouldn’t be here right now. You might be doing elegant and stuck being single (single because no one can have you except me, okay?).

I waited for you, four months and twenty-days (Yes I count the days again) so you can make the first move. And for all those days, I tried to be closer. Meeting Kyungsoo every lunch break, every assignment project, every hang outs… just to be closer to you. But my beloved Baekkie will always be Baekkie, cold and egoistical but soft and fragile inside. I guess that I am pretty much annoying back then? Haha.

Anyway, exactly 4.23pm, you confessed. Let me reenact the scene again. I was alone beside the trees while the others are playing soccer. You, who in sport run off to me — well I knew you were coming. I lied on my back and pretend to sleep and that’s when I felt your soft lips for the first time. You are one bold guy, babe. And that’s one thing I love about you.

 

Baekkie,

We were walking side by side, feet buried with warm beach sand and sounds of waves crashing softly by the shore are the only song that played. I remembered it very well because those were the times whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter