Chapter 4

Loving you

"Wah! He's more organised than i thought he would be. I guess identical twins doesn't have to be entirely similar..." 

Siwon, who had just took a step into his hyung's room, shocked at how clean and spotless his hyung's bedroom was. Everything from every corner and inch of the room were all in order. The books were being displayed on the shelves. His walk-in closet was also organised as well, he could not believe his eyes at how tidy his older brother had been. To be quite frank, Siwon had no idea what brought him into his hyung's bedroom. Its not like his hyung was in his own bedroom; resting or just doing his own business - getting ready for a day in the office or something of those sorts. He saw the large speaker playlist at the corner beside the tall shelves near where the couch was located. He took the remote and switched it on. While waiting for it to loop, he rest on the couch; closing his eyes relaxing and enjoying the moment. Theres a saying that you will be able learn about a person just by listening to his playlist. Everything was instrunmental jazz music which Siwon used to grew up listening to in the house while his mother was getting the breakfast ready or whenever his mother drank hot cocoa at the balcony in their london mansion. 

"Bogoshipeo..." 

Instantaneously, Siwon's eyes opened. At first, he thought he was imagining things; he closed his eyes again. 

"Omma, bogoshipeo.." This time, Siwon was certain that he wasn't hallucinating or hearing things. He was sure he heard his hyung's voice from the speaker playlist. Andrew's voice was so fragile. He sounded calm and yet, so much pain could be heard from every word he uttered. 

"Jigeum, omma, dongsaeng-ie.. Eodiseo?"

Then, thats was the end. Siwon tried to play that again and searched on for more voice recordings. In the midst of all the scrolling down on the silver zune, He found one. Titled; "April 7th 2010" .

Curiosity was burning in him. The title of the voice recording is the date of their birthday. He pressed the play button and once again rested his back on the back rest of the couch. 

"Sangeil chuka hamnida. Sangeil chuka hamnida. Sangeil chuka hyungie's dongsaengie. Sangeil chuka hamnida. Today is our birthday. I just found out that i have a brother on the other side of the Earth a few months before. And yet, Appa had never said anything or try to explain things to me. I miss you. I really miss you both. You won't believe what i had wished for before i blew out the candles on the cake that Sooyoung had made for me. I hope to see you soon. I really do."

Without him realizing, tears had already slipped of from the corner of his eyes. 

One....

Two... and lastly... 

"Hyung... Mianhae. We should have came home earlier for you before omma left us. We should have known time was catching up on us... Mianhae hyung..." 

He stayed that way for quite a while as the playlist started to loop once again to instrumental jazz music.

A knock could be heard and in an instant, Siwon wiped away his tears and switch off the playlist before opening the door of his hyung's bedroom. "Siwon-shi, Mr Choi called for you." 

With a nod, he walked out of the room and towards his father's home office. "You called for me?"

"Yes. Take a seat."

"Siwon, you've been here for more than four months now. How do you find Korea since its the first time you've come here after being abroad for so long?" The elder sitting in front of him while he was still standing, not moving from his position near the door. He closed his eyes as his emotions were getting in the way as to how he should be in front of an older person than him. He was furious as to why both of his parents were keeping everything about themselves away from them only to have death to greet them with the plain truth. There were questions that were bottled up in his chest not knowing what rights does he have to even asked them to his biological father when his hyung whom had been staying under the same roof since they had been born; never for once had the courage to ask. 

"Why they decided to seperate? And why they have to be seperated without any means of knowing each other until now that older."

But all that he managed to say was, "E-everything's okay, sir."

Sir? Yes. Siwon called his own father 'sir'. He felt awkward calling him Appa eventhough he really wanted to call him so. Maybe because he had not made peace with his heart regarding their parents decisions that in turn made them become the victims. Sensing the unbearably tense atmosphere, the older Choi, with much dismay, let this pass began to talk about the Choi group business strategies and also the future business plans not forgetting to update the one of the future heir of his company about the partnership and stalkholders of the company. Deep inside Siwon was glad that the elder changed the topic of their conversation, and not talk about his Hyung who will eventually bring out the bad side of him that he was trying to control deep inside.

In the midst of the father-son or you can say the big boss and the future heir conversation, a loud voice could be heard from the corridor; getting louder as second passed by.

"ANDREW! Where have you been man?! We've been trying to reach you since lunch..." Yesung said before walking towards the Older Choi for a hug. Yes, you've guessed it right. Mr Choi isn't the typical businessman that is uptight and strict towards his son or even to his son's peers and close friends. He is very open-minded and affectionate thats why all of Andrew's close friends are able to get close to him like a father and son as well.

Amongst all, Siwon who was not Andrew and had not known anything about the surprise visit of 'his' friends, started to become panic almost immediately when they entered one by one into the office space. As if its a fatherly instinct, Mr Choi helped to cover up by saying, "Are you just going to stand there and not greet your friends, son? It's your Yesung Hyung, Seunghyun hyung and Kyuhyun? Why are you surprised now, when they always come and visit me at home like this?" He indirectly introduced Andrew's close friends to Siwon in order of their arrival. Siwon just reached out and hug them one by one. 

"Oh.. Hyung, you called me? I am so sorry for not realizing it. I left my phone upstairs in my room. I'm sorry. Wae, hyung?" Siwon tried his best to sound less formal as he could as he never had heard Andrew spoke to his friends before so, he have to try his best not to get caught. And Yes, once again, you're right, papa Choi knew about the situation of Andrew. At first he was furious as to why Andrew did what he did before discussing about it first with him but its too late when he saw his son's lifeless body on the hospital bed with wires and tubes connecting on his body to a monitor. At the sight of that caused him so much pain until, Siwon came in to the ward shocking him out of his life. Siwon introduced himself and for a whole 2 mins papa choi tried his hardest to just process all the events that were taking place. His precious little one is starting to take a backseat for a while and his the other little one just came back from a long getaway. Sora, Sooyoung's mother had a talked with Siwon and Papa Choi a few days after Sooyoung regain her conciousness. Being Papa Choi that is always soft hearted and loving, He asked Siwon and agreed to the planned of his other son pretending to be the one son that he had seen grew up before his very own eyes. 

"We're going to Jeju tonight and we've already bought the tickets when we found out the girls are there. So, do you want to go?" Seunghyun put him in the spotlight once again as every pair of eyes in the room were on him waiting for his answers.

Siwon's mind flew back to the message that he received two days ago when he visited his hyung in the Choi's holiday villa. 

"Oppa, I am going to Jeju-do tomorrow with the girls. I'll see you when I'm back. Miss you dearly, Sooyoung."

To be honest, he had half of his mind set on not joining the boys to meet up with girls and surprise them with their arrival and the other half just wants to go and join in the fun. He was split between those two choices. 

'Eetteoke?'

"Its okay, hyung if you don't want to join us since its too last minute.. but imagine how happy it will make sooyoung if she sees her beloved boyfriend's appearence since the both of you had been busy with each other's activities and not meeting up as frequent." 

Siwon looked over passed the shoulder of Seunghyun who was standing in front of his Dad to ask for help by saying that they'll be a meeting or something the next day but instead the elder just say, "Go ahead, Andrew. You should go. Let me take care of the things in the office for the next couple of days." while wriggling his eyebrows. 

To be honest, he wasn't sure why his heart hit havoc, rock-bottom. But all he knew was that he felt nervous and because of that the urge to just say no was bigger than saying yes. He was afraid to understand his own heart; fear of something that he can't make undone. Giving up straight away when three of 'his' close friends beaming hopefully towards him and said, "Yes, alright I'll go ahead and pack now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was passed 10 at night when they've reached Jeju-do. 

"Where should we go now?" Seunghyun asked sleepily. Siwon whom had no idea who or what type of personalities that each and everyone of his hyung's friends had became familiar with that of Seunghyun. He could not believe that he could sleep almost everywhere and yet waking up looking as clear-cut goodlooking at all time. 

"Wait a moment, hyung.. I am searching for Seohyun's text of the address to.."

"Wait! We're going to stay in the same house as the girls?" Siwon asked suddenly and so out of the blue.

"Yea... Where else are we going to accomodate here? Andrew, are you okay? We're here to look out for the girls so, its better if we stay together. It's not like we know no boundaries around here..." Yesung chuckled at his expression. 

Hearing the eldest explaination made his face lose it color. His heart was beating fast and irregular. He place his palm onto his chest fear of a possible heart attack.

Dugeon... dugeon... 

It wasn't a heart attack. He was nervous. He was nervous like how he usually does when ever he went to visit Sooyoung. That's why he stopped visiting Sooyoung for a while now. He's afraid that if the visit were becoming frequent and he can't stop himself from always wanting to see Sooyoung and out of the blue, a miracle happened, Andrew's awake and that routine had to stop. He might not know how to stop. He might not know whether he is capable of stopping the pretense if he was to continue all of his desire. 

"Yah! Are you waiting for the sun to rise or what?" Grounding Siwon's thoughts back to Earth as he began to let out a small laugh realizing, he is the only one who's not in the car yet while the other three of 'his' friends had been waiting for him to get in before moving off to meet the girls. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TingTong...TingTong..TingTong" The doorbell making a loud distinct sound echoed through the whole hallway of the big holiday house the Seo's own.

"A minute.." Seohyun and Tiffany came down the stairs both half awake. Seohyun took a look at the monitor but the view when pitch black as if theres someone whom had block the lense with their fingers. Both Tiffany and Seohyun didn't move an inch as their eyes began to glue at the screen of the monitor hoping that the person would just leave a slight hole so they could get to see who's the suspicious person who kept on pressing the doorbell near midnight at someone's holiday home. 

"Tingtingtiong tingtongtingtomng...." Once again the doorbell had been pressed on for multiple times making, Yuri woke up from her deep slumber and walked out of her room while pushing Sooyoung together with her in such a hasty mood. 

"Those people will get from me for making me dream a shorter dream tonight. I promise i'll hit them for sure once i step out of that door!" Yuri shrieked with full on anger written across her face. 

Sleeping on the first floor had the pros and cons as well. The pros, its easy access to anywhere thats in the house and cons is that the doorbell that rang will first echo through the hallway of their room. Walking towards the two that were staring attentively at the small screen monitor, Yuri was getting more impatient as the seconds pass by and more echo had been created by the doorbell; pushing her till the edge of her sanity. Walking toward the kitchen, where she and Seohyun had placed the Umbrella in the basket earlier on when the both of them when to a market near-by to grab some ingredients for their dinner. Holding them out, ready to attack as Tiffany flung the door opened.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;

Heres another. I'm sorry for not being able to update as frequent. I'll try harder next time. I just found out that Seunghyun-shi is younger than ryeowook-shi which is weird. hahaha. And i still prefer that in every story if ever Siwon-shi have to communicate with Seunghyun in a comfortable tone, He should always address seunghyun-shi as 'hyung' and not the other way round. No matter how manly, Siwon-shi will ever be, Seunghyun is much more manly, especially when he doesn't talk and just nod his head with a smile spread across his face. Hahaha! Anyways. I hope you'd enjoy this. Please comment. Tell me what you think. I'll gladly read it and appreciate it. Subscribe, upvote. I hope you enjoy this. have a good day ahead. Goodbless.