Chapter 2

Loving you

"Soo darling! Look at who I've brought home with me!" Sora called out for her daughter once she stepped into the corridor towards their living room. Sooyoung who was day dreaming while fiddling with those old photpgraphs of her dad and her when she was still a kid in Amsterdam. The photos were the memories that came in flashes to her. She can't remember what had actually happened during the time when those were taken but she knew, it was the best memory she could ever have with her dad. Amsterdam the place where she had dreamt of going, well.. when she still was still able to walk anyway. But now, its left just as an unreachable desire. 

"Soo, where are you?" Still announcing her arrival in a hype tone. 

Upon hearing her mother's voice, she, then, quickly hid the photo album that was previously on her lap under the cushions on the couch in front of her. When all of that was done, she answered, "I'm here, mum!"

With a smile, she flung the glass door to their living room and continued, "Soo, I've brought someone with me today. Guess who is it!."

"Mum, please... I'm not in a mood for games," she said with a soft smile while shaking head to her mom's plea.

"Oh, Just guess!" She said as she moved and squat in front of her daughter and held her hands in hers.

"Okay... Yuri?"

"Nope. Someone else. Come on..."

"Hmm.. Seohyun-nie? Tiffany?" She asked still in lack of excitement. 

"You're no fun!" Her mother scoffed and took a deep breath before comtinuing her train of words; not able to contain her anticipation for her daughter's reaction towards her surprise. "Its a he, Sooyoung.. Andrew. He's here!"

When the name left the lips of the elder, Sooyoung who previously looked so uninterested in the suprise guest, all of a sudden looked so, happy and delighted at his arrival. Her face immediately lit up and her eyes quickly shot its lazer beams towards the door frame, where the man had been at from the very beginning. 

"You're here!" She exclaimed. 

The man who was leaning on the door frame previously, begin to place his steps forward, one after another. "Y-yes, i'm here." She let out her hand when he was close enough of a distant towards her. He looked suprised by her gesture and he hesitated abit. He looked up to the elder and down towards Sooyoung. There was a tinge of cherries on his cheeks when suddenly, the elder voiced out, "Andrew! I didn't know you're a shy one? Maybe because i am in here that's why you are a little hesitant on the skinship.. with your own GIRLFRIEND of Two years.." Sooyoung's mother said out teasingly while emphasizing the word, 'girlfriend' and 'two years."

He looked down to the ground still turning a little red on the face while Sooyoung was chuckling at how cute her boyfriend was being. She had never seen this side of her boyfriend before even when he first started courting her. He had never been this way in front of her. He was always and had been very expressive with his affection even so, in front of their family and friends. He slowly moved his hands and took hers. 

"Alright then, love birds! I'll be heading off to rest. I'll leave Sooyoung to you, Andrew..." She said as she move towards him and tugged him near. With a soft whisper, not wanting sooyoung to hear it, she, then, said, "Remember what we discussed about..." As a response, he just nodded his head. 

When the elder went out of view, andrew looked down towards his girlfriend who had been staring at him for the longest time while smirking. 

"What?" He questioned her. 

"Nothing... Oppa, come here." She pat the empty couch beside her; motioning for him to take a sit. Awkwardly, moving to it. 

"How are you, Sooyoung?" A name that she had never heard him called her with for a long time. Well, ever since they started dating. The insecurities that she was feeling engulfed her almost immediately taking his actions as a confirmation that he was indeed avoiding her due to how she was physically now that she can't no longer able to use her legs. Her eyes started to sparkle as tears came to the brim making her vision blurry. Andrew, who was sitting in place saw the change in her expression and panic started to kick in. 

'oh, no..' he said in his head. When her tear slipped off the corner of her eyes and slide down her cheeks, his fingers wiped it away. "Sooyoung..." Again, the pain in her heart striked once more making it more intense and another tear escaped.

"..What's wrong?"

'What's wrong? Is that all that you can say? I can't walk and now i'm sure and certain you're going to leave... You aren't going to leave me, right oppa?' the voice inside of her head started off again. Without any explaination to her tears, she reached out for him and hug his waist; burying her face in his chest. He was puzzled to her sudden actions and slowly, her silent tears turned into sobbing. His hand slowly move to her back and hugged her back; tried to comfort her in his embrace. 

As time passes them by, the sobbing soon subsided and their hug slowly break away. Her face is still looking away from him fearing that when she does looked into his eyes he would say those words that she has been dreading to hear. His finger slowly lift her face by her chin and looked into her eyes. Her dark orbs that were more beautiful than he had ever imagine, despite all the tears and the redness due to the crying a while ago. 

"What happened? Is it because of something I've said?" Another tear soon escaped from her eyes as if it was a sign or an answer to his question. She nodded. 

"Oppa, do you still love me?"

Silence started to enveloped them, as if he needed it to search for the answers. He was looking straight into her eyes and he knew that she would break down anytime soon if he was to keep the answers she was waiting for inside. When the tears that he had wiped away started to formed once again and threatened to fall, he immediately break the silence and said, "..Yeah, of course." 

"...of course, i love you." As a sign of relief, Sooyoung's tear slide down ever so slowly. Both of their faces were a few centimeters apart. Sooyoung was aiming for a peck when he immediate changed to a forehead kiss and hugged her tight. His being is with Sooyoung but she knows his mind wasn't there with her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback. 

A man wearing just a simple t-shirt and a casual blazer with a khaki colour pants walked into the office building of the most respected business woman as per promise earlier that day. While walking down the corridor of the office, he could hear murmurs and chattering of the ladies who were working in the office at how his appearence was and some are shocked that he was in the office building. 

"Hmm, i'm looking for Mrs Choi Sora. She asked me to meet her here." He said. 

"Go ahead." She said. 

He went towards the pointed door and gave a couple of knocks before letting himself in. 

"Oh, Siwon! Great! You're here." 

Giving a confused expression, he began to asked for the reason of this meet up. 

"I know you are confused as to why i asked you here and i know that you have better things to do... but i have a favour to asked..."

"Aunt Sora,.." He took a deep breath before speaking off his mind. "...What is this about?"

"It's about S-sooyoung.."

He knew this was coming. He knew his arrival was being waited for because of Sooyoung. He knew somehow what the elder want him to do or request a help from him was due to Sooyoung. He closed his eyes to calm his nerves while he let the elder continue.

"...you do know that Sooyoung had just recovered from accident, right?" He just nodded. 

"..she can't walked anymore and i've never seen her in the state that she has been now. She is at the lowest that she been both mentally and physically. S-she had been asking for Andrew and i don't think she should go through another blow..."

He opened up his eyes and looked up to the lady sitting acrossed him; not getting where this conversation goes. 

"...I-i'm asking you as a mother of a girl who had just lost her ability to walk... I'm asking you as a mother who had just got her daughter back..."Her tears slipping down uncontrolably, "I'm asking, can you please... please pretend to be Andrew and visit her.. pl-"

"What?!" Siwon asked as he furrowed his eye brows in anger as her words started to sink in. 

"Please..."

"Aunt Sora... this is ridiculous! I thought my presence here was needed for a business discussion; a discussion that should be requests regarding bussiness. I am trying my best to put up a proffesional front when you called up till now..." He slowly stood up while still speaking to the elder and continued, "Do you seriously think that i, Choi Siwon, would do that favour, you have asked of me?! After what my brother had to go through for her. He nearly lost his life in the operating room and now, you asked me to pretend to be Hyung just for you to not lose your daughter?!"

"I know... Your family had gone through so much for my daughter and my family. I'm begging you... please. She loves your brother and as much as she does, you know your brother loves her too!"

"Hyung is still not awake yet... The doctor can't confirm when he would come back to us. I can't do it; i'm sorry.." He said apologetically while placing his foot towards the door of her office.

"Please! I beg of you." He stopped on his tracks when the elder ran and stood in front of him stopping him on his tracks.

"I-i can't do.I'm sorry aunt sora."

"Why can't you do it? Is my sooyoung not beautiful enough for you? I know after all your family had to go through because of her, shouldn't you at least do it for the sake of your brother... So, that his sacrifices won't go to vain?! Or is it because there is someone else in your heart right now? Can't you just pretend to be Andrew just for the mean time while he is still in coma. At the very least till the second he wakes up. Please.. Siwon.." This time the elder knelt down before him as puddles of tears were being let go of.

"Please siwon... Aunt sora is begging you.."

Looking at the elder letting her walls down like this, the hatred and pain that he had buried in his chest started crashed down as sympathy engulfed him. Yes, the love for Sooyoung that Andrew had before the accident was so huge that he even donated one of his kidneys for her when the doctor found out that hers had already been badly damaged. After the operation, his body couldn't stabilized with only one kidney and in order for them to not lose him, the doctor put him in a state of coma. How could he let his brother's sacrifice be in vain if Sooyoung once again took it upon her life if she was to find out about Andrew's condition? How could he?

He run his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes before saying, "Ne... I'll do it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------End of flashback--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'mianhae, hyung. Jeongmal mianhae..' he said in his head while still having sooyoung in his embrace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Author's note

I knew i took way to long to update this and i am so sorry. I'll update this as soon as per promised. I hope you don't mind though that Sooyoung's lover is Siwon's elder brother of a few minutes. He's name is Andrew Choi Himwon. He is an exact duplicate of Choi Siwon shi. In this story, Choi Siwon's english name will be Andre without the 'w'. Andre and Andrew are being brought up seperately after the divorce of their parents. Siwon followed their mother while Andrew followed their father. A few months before the accident, he lost his mother to cancer and he found out he had a sibling and a father in korea only to lose one of them shortly after. Sooyoung had never met Siwon as Andrew had never mention his brother before. Sora came to know about Siwon's existance when Andrew came to the hospital for the operation and he waited till it end. 

I hope these information help. hehe. I will update it soon, so, please be patient with me. :^) Sorry for the flaws made and have a great day ahead. Just in case the readers of 'Loving You' also read up my another fic titled, 'My heart' please don't think that these two stories are similar. Its totally different i hope you will wait for a bit more to find out the whole thing. I'll update that, too, soon. sorry for the long wait. I guess i'll stop typing now.