The light in the dark

Taeyeon X the Sone

A/N : So another happened in SNSD. and It's the WORST one ever. I guess most of you noticed that this story is I write it whenever the girls are having a hard time like now. With my curiousity and imagination I need somewhere to pour it that's why  have this chapter. Here goes..

===========================================================================

Min Jun's POV

I happily enters the Soshi dorm wanting to greet the rest of the members before they rush to China.

With her spare keys, MJ enters the dorm. Instead of greeted by the usual noise, everyone was silent which make MJ raised her brows curiously.

"Guys....?" with that said, eight heads turne to me. The atmosphere was rather weird and I noticed one is missing just by scanning through the members.

"Where's Jess?" I asked cautiously.

"New York." Hyoyeon said emotionlessly.

"New York? Now? Shouldn't you girls be preparing for China and gather here? And why are you all looking so moodless?" bravely yet nervously I asked

"Hyoyeon had a bad dream last night and she thinks it's a bad sign." Sunny said briefly while munching on her crackers.

"It's just a dream, Hyo. Don't make me sing Let It Go for you." I nudged Hyoyeon, the members laughed although it was a lame joke.

Minutes later, Manager oppa called and asked everyone to gather downstairs including me. Once everyone made sure they didnt leave everything behind,  we went to meet up with manager oppa.

"Good morning, girls." Manager oppa greet us. The girls greet back while I just bowed and gets in the car after the rest.

On the way to the airport some girls were sleeping, some were eating and then there's me listening to some music. But then I noticed how manager oppa keep looking at the girls through the rear mirror and sighs while takig on the phone, I decided to move over to sit beside him at the assenger seat and asked him after he hangs up.

"Something wrong, oppa?" I asked and he shook her head.

"Oppa. I know somethng is wrong. You look weird after that call and you keep looking at the girls. Is it something happened that is related to the girls?"

Manager gulped nervously.

"Oppa!"

"Alright alright. One member is dismissed from group activities and the group."

"Mworago?" I stated to think hard then asked again "And that one member is not in this car with us?"

Manager oppa focus on the road but nodded to my question.

"THE HELL!" I yelled, manager oppa closed my mouth, I looked to the backseat only Taeyeon is awake after my scream since she's closer to me. More accurately she's sitting behind me right now. I saluted to her as an apology for waking her up then resumed the conversation with manager.

"What the hell, oppa. Why so sudden? SNSD is incomplete without nine. And second, how do you expect them to have a happy fan-meeting knowing this few hours before fan-meeting?" Our conversation turns into a half-whispering one because of Taeyeon is awake.

"That's why I was wondering whether to tell or not."

"Oppa, do we have a choice? With their bonds I'm sure they'll ask about that girl in like  five minutes if we keep quiet." My phone vibrated in my pocket and I fished it out. A message from Weibo that said 'Jessica posted and update' and I read it.. "Or they'd find out themselves through Weibo. She posted."

Seeing oppa's expression, I feel like I need to take over the task. "Oppa, let me talk with them. In the mean time, take a long route. I need to prepare myself too" After a nod from him, I return to my seat. Next  to Taeyeon.

 

After pondering mentally for almost 15 minutes, I felt a warm grip on my wrist. looking up at the owner, it was Taeyeon. "Something wrong?" she ask simply yet concerned tone. My breath hitched for a second and my dry lips.

"Please wake the others." I requested. Although Taeyeon's expressin was filled with question marks, she still does it and wakes eveyone up.

I've seen their bonds before my eyes. I can partly imagine what will their expression be when I told them. But I have to although it hurts.

With a deep breath, I looked to the ground, clenching my fist as I began to speak. "First fanmeeting in China...." My throat suddenly tightens. Sunny handed me a bottle of water, I drank and loosen my throat up.

"Jessica will not be joining you girls for the fan-meeting." The members were quiet as if knowing there's more things I will tell them.

"SM....kicked her out from the team." I mumbled softly and I'm sure they heard clearly as they shouted in unison "WHAT?!!"

"How the hell.. I mean why the hell they kick her out? What did she do wrong?" the members asked in protest.

"Apparently the problem was her business." manager oppa speak up.

"I dont really know much about it but it's definitely related to her business. " manager oppa added.

Now the atmosphere has gotten heavy. The girls are no longer cheerful. Seconds later, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun shed their tears. The others' eyes are teary but they're holding in.

Once arrived at the airport, the girls hold in their tears and goes out of the car. Their mood is so down to the point that they cant greet their fans.

Everyone's silence kills me inside. Even Hyoyeon who usually cheers up the mood now having her fist gripped tightly till her knuckles turned yellowish. Her tears trickles dwn her face freely. Since the whole area was only them, it's okay fo them to let out their tears. An hour passed  and everyone was still silent. Then minutes later, Taeyeon speaks up.

TY: Girls.. *stands in the middle and looks at each of her devstated member* I know we are all hurt with what suddenly happened to us. We will sort this out with Jessica and SMent once we go back to Korea. We can't let our fans see us cry. What are we, their happy pills,right? Even if it's hard right now, let's try our best to be professional.

The others nodded in agreement at the leader's words. Although the leader said those like she doesnt care, but for the past one hour, she was siletly crying beside me. I heard her sobs while half-asleep. It hurts the elader as much as it hurts the others even though for the past few years her and Jessica seems awkward.

 

 

Once touched down in China, only Hyoyeon manage to smile after watching funny videos while the others having expressionless face.

Before they get onstage for fanmeeting all their eyes looked puffy. I was checking the stage condition and securities with other staffs so I wasnt with them in their room but I believe they cried again in their own room. Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung's voice was obvious since it's unstable and thicker. And their expression during the songs when Jessica's part unsung to prove that no one can replace Jessica in the team made me sobbed backstage. The worst was during Complete. Tears flowed freely right at that. Back hug harmonising made me cursed "Damn. They had to choose ballad? ><" Complete was originally a touching song and now it's even more sad.

Coming back to the backstage, I opened my arms for them, hugging them, feeling sorry for them, and soothing them "Good job, girls. You all did well today."