Chapter 2 - One litre of tears

Taeyeon X the Sone

A/N: Let me know if its too sensitive, okay? Since it's based 100% from the fanaccounts, etc..  It just from my own point of viw from what I'm seeing these few days after the news broke out. On and off, I'm still a Taeganger since 2008.

================================================================================================

 

SONE WORLD - After concert

"Proffesionlly, I think Taeyeon would have fun truely with the fans. Well she is a pro and she's ways putting the fans first before herself." A Sone mumbled to herself.

After lunch, she turns on her laptop and spams in group chat.

@forTAE_ss09: Fanaccounts people!! Fancams!! Previews!! WHatever just blast me everything.

@SOOne_ss009: Girl,, calm down. We know  you're axious.

@Sun_Bum0515: I read that Taeyeon cried in one line of 'Not Alone' but still hit the high notes flawlessly.

@forTAE_ss09: Yeokshi. That's my leadah. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@kkabftw: Well other times she's happy though. Playing with fans, being the dork she is and just having fun.

@forTAE_ss09: aigoo yah. Glad tat she's happy with the fans.  Those things hits Taeyeon the hardest compared to any other things before. heol~ ;~;

@Sun_Bum0515: Don't worry. Atleast we're here. Miles apart though but I believe she staked our SNS ALOT. hehe. Remember the times when Fany used to sign in to Soshified and interact with us?

@SOOne_ss009: and not to mention Soo once said "You think we don't know but we knew." ;)

@forTAE_ss09: hahahahaha.. YOU GUYS ROX! XD btw, isn't they came home today? Why is there no previews like usual?

@kkabftw: er.....

@Yoongieftw: Actually.. there are press photos... er...

@forTAE_ss09: =_=|| talk.

@warmiceprincess_: well.. alot of fansites closed down... And from what we new there's only 2 C-fansites welcoming her as K-sites are no where to be found.

@forTAE_ss09: WTF!!  OAO

@kkabftw: And... CRISIS is closed down.

@forTAE_ss09: WHAT??!!! My favourite CRISIS site is closed down?! WAEYO?!!

@kkabftw: personal reasons maybe but the timing is just so tally with the scandal.

@warmiceprincessjr: Mind if i ask how do you feel about the scandal, @forTAE_ss09

@forTAE_ss09: I'm fine as long she's happyy and healthy. I mean she will get married someday as well. I'm not her mom to control who she can date either. LOLS. I'm fine as long as she is happy. Whether or not it's a publicity stunt by the company. /shrugs/ but I feel betrayed by fans who tuns their backs away. =_=||

@warmiceprincessjr: Well, scandals are filters. T-ara had two big scandals happened nd they're still doing fine in the industryy with only true fans left behind. Now it's soshi's turn.

@warmiceprincess_: In times of crisis is when we find our true friends. In this matter TRUE FANS. Strong ones will stay and I have a feeling more are coming so hold on tight pals.

@warmiceprincessjr: haha.. true indeed. Krystal had it once before, antis takes the chance to bash while real fans stays put since they knew her personality.

@forTAE_ss09: Same goes for Taeyeon. Once a fan gave her a laptop but she couldnt accept it since its too expensive but in the end she accept it ONLY when the fan said is from a group of her fans and not the fan herself. Aigoo yah. How can doubt her pure intention? People do change but personality doesn't.  Major loss for those people.

 

 

 

 

That night.....

"WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ?" Yukki ( @forTAE_ss09) was on twitter and things were going viral abot Taeyeon apologising to a fan and asks that fan to pass on her message.

Taeyeon searching for her K-fan (who she can communicate with)

Taeyeon in the state of near tears conveying her message to the fan.

FAN ACCOUNTS:

"Today, Taeyeon was looking for someone at the airport who could speak Korean, and I must have looked Korean to her and she asked me to pass on a message. That she was so sorry to her fans… she kept telling me that she was sorry and sorry* and to pass it on. I thought I should pass it on exactly as I heard to everyone so I am writing this. #SONE

*She uses two different forms of the word “sorry”. The second is more respectful than the other, which kinda hits both people younger than her and older than her.

 

[TRANS by @_taengoofied] I did my best to translate this K-SONE’s account of Taeyeon speaking to the fan at the airport today.

"I was at the airport today. I’m facing a dilemma whether or not to leave this message as I’m writing this.

From the moment Taeyeon entered the airport, she was constantly looking around before she spotted fans on the left side of the entrance. She approached them and started to speak to them. Perhaps because there were a lot of foreign fans, she was looking for for a person she could communicate with. Because I didn’t catch the first part, I’ll just convey as much as I heard.

She said she was sorry to fans, and that despite of what she has to say, at the company she is being held back from doing so (I think, in order to protect her). She is really apologetic for this situation in which she can’t say anything. She said she’s going to create a space where they can all meet together, so please just wait a while… she said to please make sure to convey to the waiting fans that she is really sorry. There are so many things and apologies that she wants to say.

I was behind a bodyguard. The managers kept telling Taeyeon to go in but for about a minute… she spoke while being close to tears.

After Taeyeon has gone in, the manager called these fans and I saw him/her spoke to them with a serious face. I guess that I’m not allowed to write what I heard.

However I felt that Taeyeon’s sincerity might be misunderstood, so with lots of frustrations, I chose to write this message.”

Original message: https://twitter.com/taeng9_9/status/482117338775302144

 

"OMFG Kim Taeyeon! There is nothing to be sorry about!!!" Yukki cried reading the fan accounts with her fandom friends online as they chat about it.

@forTAE_ss09: Guise!! Vitual fandom hugs please. ;~;

@SOOne_ss009: Finally you're here. And...  I assume you've read it.

@forTAE_ss09: *nods* I have and that's why I cant anymore. Apologising on her IG with 4 long paragraph on 20/6 and now personally on 26/6? This girl is just... JJANG!

@Sun_Bum0515: *sighs* We felt you. /sends hugs/

@kkabftw: Everyone was shocked with her action at the airport. It wasnt told as the rest seems to be unaware.

@forTAE_ss09: Heol .. yeah.. And to thnk that she stubbornly goes out of line to find ONE korean fan to convey her message.. I would have hug her on the spot if she looks at me like that and tell her "babo unnie. There's nothing to be sorry about. We're always here for you."

@Sun_Bum0515: And now some people telling me Taeyeon is a drama queen? The heck is wrong with those people? Look at her eyes for pete's sake.

@SOOne_ss009: *sighs* When she's quite she gets bashed, when she sincerely conveys, still gets bashed. WTF is wrong with them?

@forTAE_ss09: Dangerous and direct plus hardest hit on a fragile person. If Strong Heart still on the run and Taeyeon tells this story, she's definnitely for the win.

@kkabftw: /fandom group hug/

@Yoongieftw: ............../hugs/

@forTAE_ss09: And I got a feeling her IG will be dead for awhile.. unless... She updates before June is over... atleast for maknae's birthday... atleast....

@forTAE_ss09: /sighs/ We need to send her a group hug... ;~; jinjja.

@Sun_Bum0515: BTW, there's 2 projects going on.. Always Here letter project and Always Here video message project.

@forTAE_ss09: Really? Linky linkies~~~ <3 I'll definitely join this thing!!!!

@Sun_Bum0515: 1) "Always Here" video message : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s293ha  2) "Always Here" letter project : http://twishort.com/QEFfc

@forTAE_ss09: Thanks.

forTAE_ss09 have went offline

@kkabftw: That was fast

@Yoongieftw: She feels so attached to the leader that she can abandon her assignment for awhile for this. Her deadline is coming soon too. Aigoo.

@Sun_Bum0515: *salutes*