Chp 3 - smile

Taeyeon X the Sone

Min Jun POV

I was walking behind Taeyeon from a distance having my eyes fixed only on her. The moment we entered the airport she seems to be looking around for something or someone. What shocked me most was what came after that. She went out of line, approaching her fan asking "Are you Korean". At first I was wondering if she was looking to see if any of her fansites are around, but she proved me wrong when she approached a fan and talked for a whole minute whie the managers were interupting her, I held his wrist and shook my head. "Let her be, oppa. Just a minute." Manager oppa sighed and ket quiet letting Taeyeon to convey her words. From her voice I knew she was near tears, seeing her like that made me felt like crying to. But as a bodyguard is no way I will cry atleast not in public.

After she's done, finally Taeyeon made her way to the boarding lane. Walking next to her, she was looking down the whole time with droplets dripping down. Guess she lets it out. And knowing her since years ago, I pretended that I didn't notice and wraps an arm over her shoulder as we walked in.

I walked ahead of her boarding the plane to search for our seat according to the ticket and made sure she follows me closely as I keep glancing back to her. I stood at the place of our seat and looked back at her "Window?" she looked at me with her puffy eyes, I gulped feeling the shortage of breath but still manage to keep the boiling anger in me. "Nae." A soft and mellow voice said and I moved away so that she could get inside then I sat next to her while she faced outside the window. Who knows what she's thinking.

Further infront were the rest of the members while surrounding Taeyeon was just stylists, staff, bodyguards and me her personal bodyguard.

 

*ting tock* (KATALK message incoming tone) Curiously I read it.

Yoona unnie: How's Tae unnie?

M.J: Well.. just like that. silent.

Yoona unnie: What did Tae unnie do back there @ the airport?

M.J: *sighs* Apologised. What else. Since June 20th.. And I think she cried. *more sighs*

 

*hik kik* (KATALK - another messenger)

D.Q Hyo: How's leadah?

M.J (copy and paste ) Well just like that.. silent.

 

-tik-a-rik-

Tippa: How's Taeyeon?

 

Min Jun pouted and decided to create a group chat instead.

Group chat - 4TY

M.J: first of all she is fine. I think. Second of all I heard her apologising again. ANd thrid of all... I think its best we give her space and time.

S.YofGG: Aish she's ... *emoticon: sobbing*

M.J: Somebody tell me what should I do? -pouts-

Sunny: At times like this she doesnt like attention.so..

Sunny: Let her be.

S.YofGG: Let her be.

D.Q Hyo: Let her be.

Tippa: Nothing. Let her calm down.

Yuri: probably nothing. She always cries alone.

M.J: Speaking of which, what's Seohyun doing?

Yoona: MP3. Water sound 3.

M.J: o.O??

D.Q Hyo: Oh please. Not again...

Tippa: Hhahaha..xD aigoo yah. Meditation song. What's Taeyeon doing?

M.J : molla. sleeping. Speaking of which, I'm tired too. Let's sleep while we can okay? Charge up energy for concert tonight. ;) bbyong!

 

--------------------------

1 hour later... (half way through Korea's border)

Taeyeon woke up from sleep while the cabin crew serves some light snacks and refreshments. She eats while plaing games on her ipad.

Minutes later, Min Jun stretches and wakes up as well.

"Here." Taeyeon passed a packet of snack over to me while her eyes still fixed to the screen.

"Thanks." I took it and starts eating.

"Reading articles?" I asked. Taeyeon shakes her head before saying "Game."

After a two hour flight we touched down in Japan with fans screaming and everything. A fan waved a Chibi Taeyeon hand fan which made her smile. A real one. Seems like she left the sadness in Korea for the whole day there were just smiles and laughter.

 

Day 1, Day 2, till Day 3....

Taeyeon just enjoyed herself with the girls on stage as if nothing happens. Professional, maybe. Enjoying, definitely. I was also having fun jamming with them back stage at how the dorks controls the audience  creating a successful pink wave. Amazing~ When they did the last bow, then it hits me. Tomorrow back to Korea.  Will that smile stays? Will she be hearing things in the airport? Geez. I'm starting to become uneasy. I think Manager oppa noticed that as he tapped my shoulder.

"Don't worry. We'll protect Taeyeon together. She have us and the rest of the fans too." He gave me an assuring fatherly smile which I nodded.

While we head back to the hotel in the bus, i checked through her instagram posts since the beginning including comments and a question hits my mind "How and why are this intentions becomes twisted the other way round while her intention were pure?"

But nevertheless with #AlwaysHere hashtags everywhere, I hoped President will ask the group to stay in Japan till July stages is over. 11,12,13 July in Tokyo.

 

AFTER PARTY~

"CHEERS!!!~" the girls chanted and clangs their glass together for a toast congratulating each other for a successful concert.

The night isnt that long as most of them crashed after being crazy. Especially Taeyeon who was just enjoying herself with games and I often hear her ahjumma laughter in the living room making me laugh along i my room.. Back to her oldself, maybe. I hope that smile stays even in Korea.

=====================================

(140629 Love & Peace 3RD Japan Tour)

"Do not do something that you'll regret later." -Kim Taeyeon (2008)