Chap 1 - Strong Ones stays!!

Taeyeon X the Sone

"KIM TAEYEON! ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY ARE YOU APOLOGISING?!" Her personal bodyguard was the first to storm to the leader holding both sides of her shoulder and shaking he mercilessly. While the leader clamping both hands together below, looking down and everyone could tell she's holding back her tears.

 

Her personal bodyguard clenched her fist on the leader's shirt seeing the fragile view infront of her, responsively the bodyguard hugs her.

"We all know your personality, Taeyeon-ah. You don't have to apologise. " She told Taeyeon. Then she realised that the members were looking upon the two and there is tears threatening to blow out soon.  Immediately she pulls Taeyeon into the room passing by everyone and say "Leave the leader to me for today" before she goes in the room with Taeyeon and closed the door. After that she guides Taeyeon to sit on the bed comfortably without switching on the lights and sat next to her. She hear some sobs and knew at once who it's from, in the dark she sees the outline of Taeyeon hugging her knees. Min-Jun hugged Taeyeon from the side silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few hours ago....

 

The leader came back to the dorm with gloomy aura all over her. Her eyes fixed on the ground as she makes her way to the couch. Hearing the door, one by one slowly comes out from their room and scans the leader's aura from a distance, they knew at once something was wrong. Over the years although the leader doen't tell much about herself, they all learnt to analyse the leader's well-being by scanning her aura.

 

Everyone sat on the floor watching the leader silently hoping the latter would atleast hint what's going on.

 

An hour passed and Taeyeon just lies on the couch with an arm on the forehead and eyes closed. In this state everyone knows that it's a "no bothering me" signal.

Out of boredom, Yuri took out her phone to check on the articles... but the first headline she saw was Taeyeon's name.

"Oh my gawd" Yuri uttered in shock. The leader knew that the article was probably released by now as she opens her eyes looking at Yuri with blank eyes.

"Is it out?" Taeyeon's soft words brings all eyes glued on her especially Tiffany's. Everyone read the headlines and articles with Yuri.

"Seriously?" Jessica uttered in english.

Taeyeon stood up from her seat, gathers her last courage and looked up to each of them before she stads up. In a second, Taeyeon bowed before them. "Sorry I made the decision before discussing with you girls."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to present.. Taeyeon's room with Min-Jun

 

After half an hour of patting on the latter's back, the latter finaly part herself from Min-Jun and wipes her tears.

"Girl, you have a concert tomorrow and you're in ths state. Are you sure you're fine?"

Taeyeon nodded. "Nae. I'm fine. The concert is at night so I'll be having fun with the fans there. Don't worry."

Min-Jun squinted her eyes.  Tone: cheerful. Fake. Smile: Fake. Mood: okay. Fake.  She analysed and sighed.

"you know... Our heart aches not because of your news. It aches because you apologised. We don't need your apology, Taeyeon-ah. For us, as long as we know you're happy and healthy that's what more important for us. Whatever is the stunt the company is pulling using your name, we understand them all. but just so you know, scandals are filters. Only real ones stays by. So cheer up already. YOUR sones are everywhere for you. Miles apart but I believe you know they are." Min-Jun smiled at her earning a light nod from the leader.

"Should I stay here for the night?" Min-Jun paused a moment "No wait let me rephrase that. May I stay for the night? Considering there's aircond in your room and the bed is so comfy~" She adde after sensing some hesitation from the latter.

"Arra. Stay for the night then."

 

 

 

3AM, Taeyeon still have thoughts running in her mind. She secretly checks her Instagram and stalks some fans on twitter typing her own name in english. Some words made her smile and some made her feels hurt.

Min Jun felt some brightness, she peeps the clock indicating 3 AM. She knows that Taeyeon is checking her IG. Her fans was the reason behind her SNS and Youtube account in the first place and she is more sure when she heard the latter mumbling "Always here. sotbab" with some light giggle follows behind it.

 

"Just read the happy ones. Those are your real fans who loves and trust you for who you are. " Min Jun mumbles sleepily.