Chapter 2

Mirror Mirror On the Wall

A/N: So... Hi... It's been a while. Anyways... If you see these stuff '=insert name=' it's someone's pov.

and... If you see these [insert stuff] it's me, the author talking to the character.

=Luhan=

Ouch... my face hurts...

/flashback/

"Your future." I said while smirking.

Her eyes looked like they were gonna' pop out any sooner. But her expression returned to its normal state (pokerface) after a second.

"In your dreams." She said in a snobbish way. 

She can't go just yet... What if I grab her hand?

[I wouldn't do that if I were you]

You're not the boss of me so...

[Actually, I make things run here... I'm the author, the writer of this story just so you know.]

Meh...

She almost walked out but I grabbed her arm...

*PAAAK!*

[I warned you.]

/end of flashback/

That's the story of how my very flawless face got this huge purple slap mark by the girl whom I stalked on earlier. Her outer features are those of an angel but her attitude is the same as a devil's.

Ugh but she's so pretty...

She looks like a doll...

Her eyes look like they're sparkling. I could just stare at them all day. Her hair... They're as black as the night. I wonder how it feels to touch the strands of her hair. Her skin, it's as white as snow. Is it as smooth as silk? And her lips. I wonder how it feels like with mine pressed against hers. (So gheiii xD)

I'm a er for dollfaces.

I'm not sure but she looks familiar.

Anyways I stopped by at the canteen to get some ice to rub on my cheek.

I sat at a table and there were some of my fangirls taking photos of me and asked why my cheek looked like it was stamped with a hand-shaped stamper.

I ignored them and continued to press the ice on my face.

A couple of minutes later, I saw Seohyun come in with two boys beside her.

One of them's tall that had huge ears. He looks like a yoda if you ask me.

And the other one's short. Even from afar, I can see he was wearing eyeliner. He might be a punk then.

I stood up and went to her. She and her friends looked startled when I came.

"Look, I just have one thing to ask... Can we be friends?" I asked.

She just looked at me weirdly.

She walked pass me along with her friends trailing behind her.
=end of pov=
=Seohyun=
Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I were walking towards the counter to order our lunch but someone blocked my way.

"Look, I just have one thing to ask... Can we be friends?" He asked.

Yeah right. Like you think I'll answer your question.

And I'm never gonna' have a male friend. Ever since 'HE' left me, I closed the doors  from letting any male enter my life. Well, Dad's an exception. And Chanyeol and Baekhyun aren't really males.

I just walked past him with  Baekhyun and Chanyeol trailing behind my back.

I can hear whispers on how lucky I am to be asked to be his friend and how I snobbed/ignored their so called prince. I don't even care. And why is he called a prince? Is his father some self-proclaimed king or something?

Anyways, the three of us arrived at the counter to order our lunch.

We sat down at a table far from the stalker guy.

"What's your deal with the school's prince?" Baekhyun asked me while chewing his Cinnamon churros stick... Eew... I hate cinnamon.

"Nothing. And why is he a prince? Was his great great great great grandfather a self-proclaimed king of Weasel Town ?" I replied. If he was a princess then I would've believed it. He looks like a girl.

"Then why is he following you and asking if you could be friends?" Chanyeol asked.

I just gave him an 'I-don't-know-and-nor-do-I-care' look.

"And he's the school's soccer team's star player. With his awesome kicks and magnificent plays, most people consider him as a prince. And, he's also an honor student and he does have good looks." He added.

Good looks my .

"Oh... And his family also owns this school. So it's like his own little kingdom. They also own Dream Enterprises so they're also undeniably rich." Baekhyun said.

Whatever. Like I care.

"And speaking of." Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison while looking behind me. I turned around and saw 11 people including the self-proclaimed prince of weasel town.

They might be the soccer team.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol squealed when Lu ing Han came near me. He was holding something behind his back but I didn't see it clearly.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Minho told me they were gays." Luhan said in a low tone but I heard it anyway. I glared at him coldly.

What happened next surprised me.

"Will you be my friend?" He said while kneeling and pulling out a rose from his back.
-.-.-.-End of Chapter-.-.-.-

long time no update... Haha

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 

oh and I might update again this month so watch out :3

 

(I'm updating using my phone... I'll just recheck everything else when I can use the laptop... My 3gs (phone I'm currently using) is almost saying its last goodbye... Pity me)

 

anyways, buh-bye!