Meeting 'Your Future'

Mirror Mirror On the Wall

"Dad, I'll go now." She said picking up her bag from the couch. Her parents walked up to her and kissed her cheek. When her stepmom I mean stepmomster was about to kiss her, she immediately took a step back and left without saying a word.

---

"What's taking her so long?" Chanyeol said tapping his foot on the ground. He was outside her his bestfriend's enormous gate. After a few minutes, he heard the gate open. He turned around and saw Seohyun.

 

"Hey Girl~!" Chanyeol smiled happily upon seeing his bestfriend... They're just bestfriends. People usually think their a couple but nooo... Chanyeol's 100% gay.

 

"Hi Yeolie~ Where's Baekhyun?" Seohyun asked.

 

"He said he's gonna' be a bit late, anyways. Let's go?" Chanyeol replied. Seohyun nodded as they left for school

---

/a week later/

 

"Do this, do that, do blah blah blah~" Seohyun imitated her step momster's shrill and annoying voice.

 

"You know, you can just leave your house if you want. You can stay in my apartment during school days since I stay with Baekhyun." Chanyeol told Seohyun.

 

"Thanks, but no thanks. Even if I want to, I can't. She's got me tied up on a leash like a dog. Stupid -___-" Seohyun replied. Chanyeol nodded his head.

 

"Your life ."

 

"I know."

 

"Oh, look at the time. I have to meet Baekie first~ Toodles~!" Chanyeol said before leaving. Seohyun chuckled. Being gay doesn't suit him since he has a really deep voice.

 

Seohyun sighed as she walked down the halls staring at the floor. Then, someone hit her.

 

"Yah!" He she he she he shouted.

 

"I-I'm sorry." Seohyun said before leaving.

 

The boy saw her angelic face before she left.

 

Her hair, as black as the night, lips as red as blood and skin as white as snow.

---

On his way to class, he still can't stop thinking about the girl.

 

'She's so pretty. I wonder if her personality is as good as her face?' He thought. He stopped in front of a room.

 

"Room 4A" He said before knocking on the door. He entered the room and students started to scream and shout and let it a- Wait...

 

"Okay class, someone from the second section will be transfering here. Mr. Lu, please introduce yourself." Mr. Kim, their History teacher said. He went to the center and started to talk.

 

"Annyeong~! Lu Han imnida~!" He greeted. Girls and well, gays started to squeal. What kind of female(Seo Joo Hyun is an exception)/gay wouldn't fangirl/fangay if one of the school's so-called-prince transfered to their section? Luhan scanned his eyes around the room and saw the girl who hit him earlier.

 

"Mr. Lu, you may sit beside Mr. Choi." Mr. Kim said pointing to the seat beside a tall boy. You can tell that he's tall since his head is visible eventhough he's at the back of the class.

 

He went to the seat and sat there. He looked around the room again and saw the same girl again. She was sitting at the first row. He felt someone poking him. He looked to his left and saw the tall guy.

 

"Hey there. Choi MinHo imnida. It seems like you're interested in Seohyun." He said while smiling. He took Luhan's hand and shook it without his consent.

 

"Hi. You know her?" Luhan replied. Minho then wrote something on his notebook and passed it to Luhan.

 

'Yeah. She's my neighbor.'

 

'Oh. Any idea on how I can get close to her?'

 

'None... She only has a few guy friends... But, her friends aren't really guys... they're gays.'

 

'Oh'

 

'We were close before but right after her mom died and her dad married someone else, she immediately shut herself out from everyone'

 

'Oh... Anyways thanks.'

 

'No prob'

 

After their little paper convo, they had a few other conversations then class ended.

 

Seohyun was the first person who left the classroom which made Luhan grow curious on why she wanted to leave so quickly so he followed her. Like what ninjas or super agents do in movies, he spied on her like a 'pro'. Whenever she'll look behind, he immediately hides behind a drinking fountain or locker until...

 

"I know you're following me." A soft, gentle voice was heard. Luhan peeked from the locker and saw Seohyun with a pokerface.

 

"Hey there." Luhan said. Seohyun raised her eyebrow and was about to leave when he turned Seohyun around to face him.

 

"What do you want? And most especially, who are you?" Seohyun asked with an annoyed tone. 

 

Luhan looked at her in disbelief... 'How could she not recognize this awesome, and wonderful person?' He thought. Anyways...

 

"I want to be friends with you." He responded.

 

"My second question, you didn't answer it yet. Who are you?" She asked. Luhan smirked.

 

"Your future."




Yo yo yo~!

 

First chapter is up~!

 

It's a bit boring but... I promise it'll get interesting after some chapters...

 

Anyways, this is my own version of Snow White... Seohyun's not that sweet in my version so just deal with it... And Luhan, he's not like the prince in the movie... Nope... Not one bit... Well maybe some little stuff but his personality is also gonna' be different...

 

Anyways (I love the word anyways xD) continue to support my first story =D

 

AND MIND YOU, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE FORGIVE THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND ETC. =D