Help?

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You said you want to story horror story, but what is this?” Suho ask. “Sorry, I’m just change the story because of the suddenly Chen confesses.” “Jaemin, I’m just love the story, but you just make me hate the story.”Chen said. “You just troll us”Kris said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You make puppy smile.

Kringggg~~

“Oh, I must prepare for my parade practice now. Thanks help me feel better” you wears your blazer.

“But, you still in fever” Suho said worried.

You smile and stand up. Sehun grab your wrist, try to stop you. Your heartbeat pump faster. This feel same in my dreams. When your right mind come, you pull your hand from his grab.  “I’m okey” you smile and go out.

 

At School canteen,

“are you sure , you want to go practice?” Nain ask .

“Yes, I’m sure.” You finish your chocolate milk.

“Hey, I think you guys is good enough.”

“I think so. I also hope today didin’t has practice” You throw the chocolate milk into the dustbin and sit back.

“My dad just arrived. Practice carefully and don’t forget eat medician, ok” Nain waves to you.

“Ok. Go home safely” You waves back.

3 p.m. Now the time. But you still sit there. Lazy. You close your eyes. You can feel wind. Cold.I’m definitely still in fever. After 5 minutes you stand up and go to open hall. “Unnie!!” you can see three people waiting there,your junior.

“Where the other?” You ask.  “Hostel students must go to another school for motivation briefing.” You junior answered. “Where the other?” the leader of the group interputted. “Hostel student had briefing” you answer. “I think we cancel today practice” The leader said. “Good , I’m going first” you bow and running to the class.

In the hallway, you saw Mir Ah. “Hi!” “Hi, where you want to go?” Mir Ah ask.

“class.” “alone” “Yes, why?” “emm, You’re brave, Jae Min. Be carefull” you smile and start running again.

You  entered class and switch on the fan. You sit. Finally, my leisure time. You remember what happen yesterday when you alone. Aissh, it ok, nothing strange today. You decide to sleep and low your fever as soon as possible.

 

Someone pokes your check. You open your eyes and saw a handsome figures. Sehun?. Oh, I hope I’m dreaming like before. The face keep looking your sleepy face. “I’m dreaming, right?” you ask. Sehun laugh. “You not dreaming, princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter