story 4

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The end” Chen said with a smiles.

“Chen, how dare you made me as Tao's younger brother." kris pushed Chen away.

“Sorry, it just came out from my mind while telling you guys that story.” Chen make cute face. *awe, I can’t imagine, hehe*

“Your story made me didn't want to go back home, Chen!” Tao said.

"So, what?" Chen said and he laughed before all of them laugh at Tao.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Okayyy, guys! My Turn! Hehe" You let out a grin and look at them.  "Before I start telling you about my horror story, who is here have a girlfriend?” You asked them and blink your eyes twice while smilling like a child. None of them put hand up. You frown.  “No? Hmmm.. So, who have ex – girlfriend?” KrikKrik..KrikKrik. Hmm.. None of them response to your question and just blinked their eyes at you. You scratched your right cheek and look at them, frustrated.

“Guys? Really like REALLY? None of you have a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend? God. I can't believe this." You sigh. ".Some of you have a good manners. Why aren't there a girl attracted to you guys?"

“Some? ” Sehun said and cocked an eyebrow. You look at Sehun's face. "Yes. Some of you are not." 

Sehun seems tense up with your words. "Whoa. Wait. Who's here has no manners?" He asked with his unsatisfied face. You look at Sehun with a mocking face. "Good question. It's you, Sehun." You rised your eyebrows and the other laughs their off.

"But, Jaeminnie... Our Sehun had a girlfriend before this." Kai said after they stopped their laughs.

You raised an eyebrow at Kai before looking back at Sehun who is looking away. “Jjinja?”

Sehun looks at you with his stoic face. "Emhm. Yep. But, now.. I'm single, ready to mingle." He chuckles while the other laughs included you.

Suddenly, Chen raised his hand. "Wait! I have a girlfriend!" All stop laughing and look at Chen with wide eyes.

Xiumin flicked on Chen's forehead and the boy whines. "Yaah! Kim Jongdae! Since when you have a girlfriend?"

Chen pouts while rubbing his sore forehead. "Why? I can't have a girlfriend?" He pushes Xiumin away and the boy laughs. "Okay,okay. Who's your girlfriend?" Xiumin asks him between laughs.

Chen let out a mischievious smiles while looking at you. You sent him a question look when he suddenly pointed at you. "Jaeminnie is my yeoja~~" Well, Chen's voice sounded like he is joking but somehow, you froze with mouth gaping.

“Mwoya?" Chanyeol make anoise with Baekhyun who is saying, “Kkaebsong~~” The other remain still, can't believe by what Chen said. 

You chuckled. "Thank you for your brave confess in this room, ChenChen. But no. Sorry. I love my mother more than you." You and laughs.

The other boys laughs loudly. "Hahaha! Jaeminnie rejects Chen's love! Hahaha!" Chen pouts and cross his arms on his chest.

"Jaeminnie, just be my girlfriend. Can't you?" Chen said, looking at you woth his puppy face.

"Mianhe. The answer still the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter