story 4 t..ll

The Boys I Meet Are .....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She wrote a lot of songs with wonderful lyrics. But, the last lyrics got my attention. At the end of that last lyrics, she wrote Chen's name with a small heart besides it. Well, it's so cheesy and almost made me puke right there but, Chen.. She loves you, dude."

Chen remained silent and felt happy.

Nain cleared . “Tonight, we are going to hang out at the park.So,bro.  Don’t waste your time and go confess to her tonight.” 

“Okay! Thank you for the info, Nain! Annyong, guys! I must go~~” Chen waved his hand while running away.

“We wish you all the best luck!” Sehun shouted “Hwaiting!!” The his other friends hollered.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                            That night, at the park......

Jaemin walked around the park and inhaled fresh oxygen. Suddenly, she saw an old woman fell down on the road. She ran towards the old woman and help her to stand up. The old woman look pale and face wrinkled. Plus, her hair was a little mess. “Helmeoni, gwenchanahaeyo?”

“Gwenchana. Thanks for helping me.”The old woman said with a smile plastered on her old face.

Jaemin smiled. “My pleasure. Are you really , okay?”

“I’m okay, young lady” Again, the old woman smiled. Jaemin nodded her head. “I help you go back home, helmeoni.” Jaemin help the old woman to cleaned dusts on the old woman's clothes.

“Ani, it’s okay. I can walk home alone. Thanks for helping this old woman, young lady." She let out a weak chukled and look at Jaemin's worried face. "Aigoo, look at you young lady. You such a kind girl and you have a very beautiful face.” Jaemin was blushing. “No, halmeoni. I’m not that beautiful. Hyuna from 4Minute is more pretty than me.” She mumbles the last words but the old woman heard it.

“Don’t say like that, young lady.” She smiled, she knew who's Hyuna. “I walk home first. Goodbye, young lady.” She waved her hand and walk away. “Be careful, halmeoni!!” Jaemin bows and waved back.

......................................................................................................

Chen arrived at the park and panting hard. He had been running from his house to the park. He calm himself and walked around the park to search for Jaemin.  The day became darker and people at the park started to went back home. Maybe she already went home, Chen tought. Chen wanted to walk back home . Suddenly, he heard someone singing.

“Amuraedo nan niga joah
amureon maldo eobsi utdon
nareul anajwo babe
oneuleun gidaryeotjyo
geudae dalkomhan nareul bwayo
geudae yeah~ jikyeojulkeyo babe”

[Translate]

Somehow I like you.
Without words, I smile.
Give me a hug, babe.
Today, I waited for you.
The sweet you, look at me.
yeah~ I will protect, babe.

He frowned. That voice sounds familiar. Very familiar. He searched where's the voice came from. He stopped when saw a figure that he knew, Jae min. She sat under a big tree.Chen smiled widely and walked closer to Jaemin.

“maeil maeil kkumul kkujyo
geudae soneul japgo naraga
yeongwonhi eonjekkajina
Bogosipeun naui sarang
unmyeong ijyo pihalsudo eobjyo”

[Translate]
Everyday
dream the dream
I'll hold your hand and fly
Always and forever
My love who I want to see
This is fate, I cannot escape.

Her voice is so wonderfull. Chen standing behind Jaemin figure.

“Everyday, I'm so lucky
sumgyeowotdeon 
nae mameul gobaek hallae 
neoreul saranghae”

[Translate]

Everyday, I'm so lucky.
I cannot breathe.
Should I confess my heart?
I love you.

Chen smile. The last word Jaemin singing makes him happy.

Jaemin’s POV

Someone sat beside him. She look beside and see Chen. Jaemin froze. Chen smile to her. Silent. Chen smile widely.Both of them just look forward, enjoy the night view of lake. Chen let out happy sigh.

 “Everyday, I'm so lucky
sumgyeowotdeon 
nae mameul gobaek hallae 
neoreul saranghae”

Chen singing the part that always repeat in his mind just now. Jaemin look at Chen.

“Jaemin, nae mameul gobaek hallae?, neoreul saranghae” Chen finally confess. Jaemin blushed. He confesses using my lyrics. “Finally, you say it.”Jaemin said and look at Chen face. Chen looks at Jaemin and smile. “Sorry, make you waiting. So, would you be my lover?” Chen ask. “What would I say other than yes”you smile. Chen hugged Jaemin tight.

                         Next morning….

Jaemin entered her class and sat. Only few people in the class. Jaemin open her song book. She looks at the latest song that only had lyrics no melody. Jaemin smile and start write down the melody. She remember how Chen confess yesterday using this song makes Jaemin smile. Jaemin heard noise from outside. Chen and his friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter