2014-11-06 (B1A4)

My KPop Dream Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

My first B1A4 dream! Hooray! Took my subconscious long enough! ;)

 

All five of them were in the dream, but Sandeul and Gongchan didn’t really say or do anything, so even though I don’t mention them, they were there.

 

My dream took place in my parent’s dining room as we were eating. They’d all somehow wound up there after performing a concert. (On a sidenote, I think my dream took place there because next week will be my first time going home to see my family in a year. And if B1A4 wants to join me who am I to say no? ;) They were all dressed in casual clothes and had no make-up on or hair styling, but they still looked amazing, although CNU’s eyes were a little puffy though from lack of sleep.

 

The topic of the whole SM Entertainment mess came up, and everyone in my family had an opinion on it, but I just sat there confused. I was confused b/c I didn’t catch the Hallyu wave until after I’d moved out on my own so how they knew individual names, group names, details of the situation, etc. I had no clue. I eventually joined in the conversation by blurting out, “They’re people, not objects. A company can’t own a person, so let them leave and do what they want.”

 

Jinyoung, CNU, and Baro had all been sitting there confused by the rapid-fire English conversation going on around them, but when I made my comment they put their utensils down and looked at me. They looked saddened that I had that opinion of the industry, like I did

Please log in to read the full chapter