2014-06-25 (EXO)

My KPop Dream Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

Even though my parent's minivan only seats 7 max, the six members of my family and all of EXO (18 in total) fit comfortably in it. They were roading tripping it with us from California (where I live) to (I think) Arizona to see my aunt and uncle and cousins. The whole time my family said nothing; it was all EXO talking. We were listening to their music but only the Mandarin versions would come on, but that didn't stop them from singing along. I had several EXO serenades and it was wonderful!

 

Then I started telling a story and none of them would listen. They were all talking over each other, almost as if having 12 separate conversations. Add to it that the music was blasting. No matter how much I tried to get their attention, they still ignored me and I wanted to tell my story. Tao was driving, so finally I just quietly whispered "Tao, I want to tell a story. Can you please turn down the music?" I saw him tilt his head and strain his ear to hear me. "Yah! Guys be quiet! I can't hear her!" he yelled at them. "Turn down the music please," I repeated. And he did. So I was finally able to tell my story.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter