2014-08-30 (Lay/Yixing)

My KPop Dream Journal
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sooooo many weird dreams the other night!!! Sooooo many!!!

 

One of them involved Yixing and me. There was no “dream-me” and “spectator-me,” like most of my dreams have. This time it was just me, in the moment, so to speak.

 

 

 

Yixing and I are on a stage in a large open room. For some reason the atmosphere feels very oppressive and tense. There are people standing out in the audience all dressed up in fancy clothes, drinking champagne, and eating h'orderves. The host of the party has kidnapped us so we can be the entertainment, and if we don’t do what he says then he’ll harm us. The people just laugh and chat because they have no idea what’s going on.  

 

Yixing is trapped under/inside a cardboard box with a slit just large enough that I can slide my flat hand through. I know he has to perform a song in English for the people standing in the room, but #1 he doesn’t know enough English and #2 he’s too sick (coughing and feverish) to make it through the performance.

 

I slide my hand inside the box and feel his damp forehead. I’m very worried about what will happen to him if he doesn’t perform. I go to pull my hand out and he grabs it then one by one laces our fingers together.

Please log in to read the full chapter