Chapter 5

You're My Music

No one's POV
 

After they had met their pairs at their respective places, they went to the amusement park. It turned out that they went to the same amusement park but they didn't meet each other. They had lots of fun there and Gikwang even tried to confess his feelings to Suzy but to no avail, since at the time of the confession, Suzy's phone rang and she said that she must go then, leaving Gikwang crestfallen.

Jiyeon's POV

I was on the way home from the amusement park when Doojoon called me. "Hello?""Hi Jiyeon. Have you arrived home?""No, I'm on the way. Why?""I'm just worried about you, you know, a girl going home by herself.""Haha, I'm fine, don't worry. I'm about to cross the street now. Talk to you later. Bye""Bye." After ending my call, I crossed the street. A car sped on my direction, in fact, it sped too fast. At first I thought that the car would stop, but on the second thought, I was wrong. Then darkness loomed over me.

No one's POV
 

Jiyeon was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital after a passer-by called 911. The accident was caused by a drunkard driving his car. He was immediately arrested. Jiyeon's accident went on air instantly and her parents, Suzy and Jieun went to the hospital as fast as they could. When they had arrived, Jiyeon's father, Mr Park worriedly asked the doctor,"Doc, is my daughter okay?". The doctor replied, "Don't worry sir, your daughter is fine. Nothing happened to her brain, just fractures, but we've put a cast on her, so she'll be fine. She's conscious now, you may see her.". They all breathed a sigh of relief. They went into Jiyeon's room and asked if she's okay. She replied that she's fine and she only had fractures, so it's fine. Their parents wanted to stay longer but they were not allowed since there's a limited time for visitors. So they bid their goodbyes and left.

Doojoon's POV

I rushed to the hospital as soon as I heard about Jiyeon's accident. While I was in the hospital, I met her parents. Mr Park saw me going into Jiyeon's room and asked,"Excuse me, but who are you?"."Annyeong haseyo, Yoon Doojoon ibnida*bow*. I'm Jiyeon's partner in music class. I was worried after I had heard about the accident so I decided to come and see her."I replied. "Oh, I see. Please take care of Jiyeon well."Mr Park replied. "I will, sir. Nice meeting you.". Mr Park nodded and the coupe went off. But I heard Mrs Park said to her husband,"Don't you think he is suitable for Jiyeon?". "He is. I'll be happy if JIyeon ends up with him".

Jiyeon's POV

I saw Doojoon going into my room so I pretended that I'm sleeping. He went in and said,"Gosh, I should had followed you from the back to protect you from the accident, Jiyeon. But you still looked pretty even in a state like this. I kinda like you, you know. But anyways, you don't hear me so it's a useless confession. When should I confess to you? Do you like me?". My heart beat faster than how it usually did. I pulled his hair and he yelped in pain. "Yah, you're confessing to me when I'm in a state like this?"I said. "You heard me? But I thought you're sleeping."he replied in disbelief. I said,"Hello??? It's acting". "So... uhh... what do you think?"he asked. "Yah, what do you think when I pulled you hair?"I asked back. He replied, "Angry, annoyed, displeased, surprised,""Yah! If I don't like you do you think I would pretend to be sleeping and pulled your hair? Pabo..."I said."So it's 'yes', right?"Doojoon asked, grinning, I nodded,smiling So this is how falling in love feels.