Chapter 1

You're My Music

"Wassup gals!"greeted Jiyeon. Suzy and Jieun were busy chatting when Jiyeon came. They greeted back, "Hey!". Once they had settled down, they talked about lots of stuff until their teacher, Mr Jung, came in and said, "Good morning class. Today, we have 3 new students who will be your classmates. Please take care of them well. Arrasso?". "Ne sungsaenim." replied the whole class. "Please come in!". The 3 new students turned out to be 3 boys. They're so handsome that almost all girls squealed. Except Jieun, Suzy and Jiyeon. The teacher asked them to introduce themselves and the first boy said, "Annyeong hasseyo, Yoon Doojoon imnida". The second boy said, "Annyeong hasseyo, Lee Gikwang imnida" and the third boy said "Annyeong hasseyo, Yang Yoseob imnida". "Thank you for your introductions. There are 3 seats behind those 3 girls at the back. You may sit there." "Ne sungsaenim". All girls in the class looked at the trio with jealousy. They just shrugged and listened to their teacher as he started the class.

After 2 hours of boring lectures, it was recess. The 3 girls went to the cafeteria and saw that all girls are looking at the 3 new students. "Oh my gosh. Are they too handsome that none of the girls are eating??? Hello, it's just 3 boys." whispered Suzy. They walked over to their usual table only to find out that it was occupied so they went to another table. "Honestly, if we're going to be in the same music class with them and Mrs Hong gives us a pair assignment and we're paired up with them, I'm so going to blow my head off." said Jieun with sarcasm inside her voice. Little did she know that her words might come true.