Chapter 4

You're My Music

Yoseob's POV

Yes! T.G.I.F! After 7 hours of boring lectures, I met Jieun at the park and she asked me,"Yoseob oppa, uhh, have, uhh, y-y-you gone out with a-a-a g-g-girl?". I was shocked at her question. Many girls had asked me out before but I turn them down. So I reluctantly replied, "No, they had asked me out before but I turn them down. Why are you asking me this?". She took a deep breath and replied.

Jieun's POV

After listening to Yoseob oppa's answer to my stupid question, I took a deep breath and said,"There's this one guy I want to ask out, but I'm shy. Oppa, can you help me?" Yoseob replied,"Sure. Which guy are you asking out?". I said quickly, "IwanttoaskYangYoseoboppaout.".

Yoseob's POV

Jieun speaked so fast that I can't make out her words but I heard 'Yang Yoseob'. Yang. Yo. Seob. I am Yang Yoseob. She wanted to ask me out?! I just stared at her, dumbfounded, before I said,"O-kay. But we have to finish our song first, right?"She nodded and said,"After this assignment, can you help me?". I nodded. I wonder who's the lucky guy. I don't know why but I'm hoping it was me.

Doojoon's POV

Jiyeon and I went to Yeouido Park together. This time, after school, she immediately dragged me away with her. She held my hand and my heart was bouncing like crazy. After we had arrived at the park, Jiyeon pointed at the tandem bicycles (a bicycle for 2 people) and said to me cheerfully,"Oppa, let's ride that!". I agreed and we had so much fun! It felt that it was a date. We bought hurricane potatoes and ice chocolate and sat down at a bench. "I composed the melody with my computer already and transferred it to my phone for our assignment. Wanna listen to it?"I asked.

Jiyeon's POV

After hearing what Doojoon said, I can't believe that he really composed the melody. I replied, "You're not kidding me, right?". He shook his head. I listened to it and it's really nice. So I said, "Nice! I'll compose the lyrics then! Since you're a really good boy today, I'll treat you to the amusement park tomorrow, okay?". He replied,"Jinjja! Okay! Let's meet at the park again! 8 a.m.". I agreed. We went home and I was really excited about tomorrow.

Yoseob's POV

Tomorrow's Saturday and I had nothing to do. It's been a long time since I had gone to the amusement park so I decided to go there and ask Jieun to go with me. I called her and she picked up. "Hello?" "Hi Jieun, it's Yoseob" "Oh hi!" "Are you free tomorrow?" "Yeah. Why?" "I was wondering if you want to go to the amusement park with me." "Sure. Where should we meet?" "In front of our school?" "Okay. See you tomorrow!" "See you!". Yang Yoseob had just hit the jackpot! Yeah!

Jieun's POV

Yoseob had just ask me to go to the amusement park. Yay! After I had finished my call, I went to my closet to pick my outfit for tomorrow. I decided to wear this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3LPHuXgpVWk7FZleT0I3

I can't wait!