Chapter 3

You're My Music

Jiyeon's POV

"Aish! That doofus!"I grumbled. Doojoon and I promised to meet each other at the school cafe to start composing our song after school but he was late. Too late for me to get insanely mad. We finished school on 1.30 P.M. and my watch shows that it was 2.15 P.M. 45 minutes late. Worse, he was my classmate and we should be going together! Right? After 20 minutes, that doofus showed up, covered with sweat. His head will be chopped off in no time.

Doojoon's POV

I knew I should go to the school cafe with Jiyeon but I was too excited to play soccer with Gikwang, Yoseob and my new friends. We had tons of fun playing. We played for 1 hour and 5 minutes before realizing that I had promised to meet Jiyeon. I ran without stopping to the school cafe and found Jiyeon. Her facial expression was no kidding. I froze in place as she stood up and went to me and said, "Oppa, where did you go? I was really worried about you". I didn't expect that from Jiyeon. So I smiled and I earned a slap from her which brought me back to reality. It was just my imagination. Oh gosh, Yoon Doojoon, don't expect kindness from a girl like Jiyeon. "Ya! We promised to meet each other at the school cafe after school and where the heck did you go! I waited here for 1 hour which feels like an eternity!"she hollered. I was speechless so I stammered, "I-I-I w-w-went t-to play s-s-s-soccer with my f-f-friends. I totally forgot about this. I'm sorry. I'll treat you ice cream or bubble tea or whatever you want. Please! Forgive me!" I fell into my knees and the whole cafe looked at me.

Jiyeon's POV

"Babo! Get up now! You're embarrassing both of us! Let's just go to Mango Six!"I whispered. Everyone looked at us when Doojoon knelt down and beg for forgiveness. He's not shy at all. Wow. I dragged him out of the cafe and took a deep breath and said,"Fine, I forgive you. And I'm sorry that I shouted at you. We're cool?". Doojoon eyes looked like they were about to pop and he said,"Jinjja? Gumowo!" He pulled me into a hug after that. I don't know why, but my heart beats faster. Is this a sign of falling in love?

Yoseob's POV

After playing soccer and seeing Doojoon running to the school cafe like a crazy man, I went to the school park and saw Jieun playing her guitar. She was composing our song. She's really hardworking. I was touched and so I quietly sneaked up to her and wait for her to finish playing. When she finished playing, I clapped like I had just seen Girls' Generation's performance. "Bravo! Woo! Lee Jieun! Lee Jieun!"I cheered and Jieun immediately covered my mouth. What's wrong with cheering someone???

Jieun's POV

I had nothing to do after school so I decided to go to the park and compose our song. I brought along my guitar and started playing. When I finished, I heard Yoseob's voice and I turned back to see him, shicked to see him cheering and yelling my name. Did that guy know public manners? Out of embarrassment, I quiclkly covered his mouth. "What the heck are you doing here?!"I asked. He replied, "I had just finished playing soccer with my friends so I decided to go to the park and found you! You're composing our song, right? I'll help with the lyrics." I never imagined a guy like Yoseob would say that. I pinched myself to confirm whether it was a dream or reality and it was reality. He found some papers beside me and read the lyrics:

Friday

(IU ft. Jang Yijeong (History))

Wollyoiren ama bappeuji anheulkka
Hwayoildo seonggeuphae boiji an geurae
Suyoireun mwonga eojeongjjeonghan neukkim
Mogyoireun geunyang naega waenji sirheo

Oooh~ ibeon ju geumyoil
Oooh~ geumyoire sigan eottaeyo

Jumalkkaji gidarigin himdeureo
Sigana dallyeora sigyereul
Deo bochaego sipjiman (mind control)

Il bun il choga dalkomhae
I namja dodaeche mwoya
Sarange ppajiji ankon mot baegigesseo
On jongil nae mameun jeogi sigyebaneul wie ollata
Han kanssik geudaeege deo gakkai

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He’s probably busy on Monday
Tuesday seems too soon, don’t you think?
Wednesday feels kind of awkward
I don’t like Thursday for some reason

This Friday
How is this Friday?

It’s too hard to wait till the weekend
Time, please go faster, I want to rush the clock (mind control)

Each minute, each second is so sweet
What is this man?
I can’t help but to fall in love
All day, my heart rides on that clock hand
Getting closer to you with each tick

Yoseob's POV
After reading the lyrics, I suspected that Jieun was trying to ask someone out. I don't know why but a pang of jealousy hit me. Am I jeaous that Jieun was asking someone out? Why am I hoping that she would ask me out although there's no chance? Am I falling for Lee Jieun?

Suzy's POV

Gikwang's face kept popping up in my head when I'm doing everything. I was doing my homework and suddenly Gikwang's face popped up and it causes me to smile so brightly that my older sister, Sooyoung, asked what happened to me that made me smile. I said nothing happened but she replied that I must be falling in love because those are the signs although I keep denying it. Are you crushing on Lee Gikwang, Bae Suzy?

Gikwang's POV

I kept looking on my phone, hoping for a text from Suzy. But there's none. Boys should ask girls out first, right? That's how it works. I had asked millions of girls out for a date which I did confidently but to ask Suzy out, I have no guts to do it. I felt shy. So I gather my courage up, find Suzy's number in my contact list, and texted her: Suzy yah, do you want to go to the amusement park with me this Saturday? Anytime will do, except for evenings. Please reply ASAP. Thx. I closed my eyes and pressed the 'Send' button and immediately ran away from my phone.(It's a scene from 'Some' music video). I crossed my fingers and hoped that Suzy would reply.

Suzy's POV
My phone suddenly rang and I got a text message from Gikwang. He's asking me to go to the amusement park with him! Yay! I immediately replied that I'm free and we'll meet at Mango Six at 8 a.m. He agreed! I immediately picked the clothes that I wanted to wear. After 1 and a half hour deciding, I picked this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXOFOThyh9BuOmEKDfqon

I can't wait!

Gikwang's POV

I was jumping of joy when she agreed! Yeah! I picked my clothes for like, 5 minutes(boys don't really mind about how they look) and I decided to wer this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSRw_yS5AMS7-dj7vzg3X

Suzy yah, wait for oppa, okay!

 


Lyrics source:
Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/iu-friday-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz35kr909ke
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook