The Deal

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a slow Monday morning at the Police Department, and lucky for Wooyoung and Taeyeon, their absence didn't cause much of a hindrance to their substitutes for that morning.  The front door of the Police Department opened with Jaejoong walking into the main lobby holding onto two cups of coffee looking around for a certain someone.  He frowned when he noticed how dead it was.  He placed the cups of coffee on top of the front desk and looked at his wrist watch.  He scrunched his nose when he noticed that the time was now 10:30 AM and there was no sign of Taeyeon in the office.  He looked around him again, picked up the coffee and said in a low voice, "hmm, I guess she's late today.  Oh well, I will just have to wait for her than."  He pursed his lips and made his way towards his desk.  He placed both of the coffee on his desk and sat down on his chair thinking about Taeyeon's whereabouts.

He slouched in his chair and crossed his arms across his chest while he zoned out for a bit.  He shook his head and asked himself why he was so curious about Taeyeon.  He his lips than reached out for his coffee that was on his desk.  As he was reaching over to grab his coffee, the door to the front office suddenly opened making him jump off his chair knocking his coffee down in the process.  Thinking it could possibly be Taeyeon, he cleared his throat and placed the widest smile on as he could, but his smile suddenly turned upside down when he saw one of his Junior enter instead.

His Junior greeted him warmly but quickly straightened his posture as he noticed the grim look on Jaejoong's face.  He cleared his throat and said, "Good morning sir.  How are things going today?"  Thinking that Jaejoong may be upset because of his "secret" deal he asked in a cautious voice, "Any new progress about the deal yet?"  Jaejoong's eyes widened after he heard the question being asked in a non-quiet tone.  He ran towards the young man and covered his mouth with his hands glaring at him to be quiet.  The young man by the name of Onew shrieked in fear.  He eyed Jaejoong with fear written all over his face.  He pleadingly begged him with his eyes to let him go.  Jaejoong rolled his eyes at the younger man before he released his hands on the younger man's face.

Jaejoong groaned in annoyance before making his way towards his cabinet pulling out some tissues to wipe off the coffee his spilled on his desk.  He threw the tissues at Onew and pointed at the mess he helped create.  Onew reluctantly grabbed the tissues that were thrown on the ground and made his way towards the mess to wipe it clean.  After wiping off the spill, he threw the tissues in the trash bin and sat on the chair that faced Jaejoong.  He cleared his throat, looked around to see if they were alone and then leaned forward a bit and again asked in a whisper, "How is the deal going?"

Jaejoong sighed and rubbed his temples before he closed his eyes and answered, "It won't be long now until I finish the deal.  I will d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter