Smug

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung stopped in his tracks and slowed down his chase as he eyed the man that now stood in between him and Taeyeon who was dressed in all black from head to toe.  He his dry lips, placed both his hands on his hips and breathed in and out deeply trying to get himself back down to a normal human breathing rate.  He didn't know who the man was since his back was facing his front and his head was covered by his black jacket hood that completely hid his identity from the eye.  But he knew the man wasn't a stranger or a threat to either himself or to Taeyeon since Taeyeon stared at him like she knew him.  Wooyoung was about  to approach the man but halted his steps when he saw the man reach out his hand to grab hers.  Questions ran through his mind as to who this man might be but with the man holding onto her hand so tenderly, he knew right then and there exactly who this stranger was even without haven seen the slightest glimpse of his face.

He opened his mouth to speak but Taeyeon beat him to the punch as she asked the million dollar question that he himself would have liked to ask.  He smiled secretly as he heard her ask in a slightly hash tone.  "Jaejoong, what are you doing here?  How did you know that I was here?"  He found it cute when she asked him with a crease on her forehead like she was upset of his mere presence.  He so badly wanted to add a, "Yeah what are you doing here" and an "are you stalking her," kind of thing but refrained himself from doing so and decided to just stay quiet at the side lines and listen to their conversation.

She stared hard at him and tried  to get an answer out of him but all she received was a small chuckle.  Wooyoung scoffed and rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard him chuckle.  Was he perhaps really stalking her he thought .  He is crazy?  Why would he just chuckle?  He shook his head at his own thoughts and stayed quiet to hear what his response would be. 

He watched on and something in him ticked when he saw Jaejoong lean closer towards Taeyeon.  He felt the muscle on his left  eyebrow spasm as he suddenly felt left out of their "intimate" private conversation.  He watched them with hawk-like eyes and clenched his fists tightly together causing them to turn white at the knuckles.  He growled in annoyance and wanted to so badly interrupt the two, but because of his upbringings, he just couldn't do it.  So being the man that he was, he waited and watched until he had to intervene if needed.

Jaejoong rubbed his thumb against the top of Taeyeon's hand and smiled genuinely at her before answering close to her ears, "I called your house earlier today to ask if you wanted to hang out but you didn't answer my calls."  In a rather loud voice, he straightened his posture and continued saying, "I decided to call Wooyoung's phone thinking that maybe he would know where you were since you guys are best friends.  Luckily Tiffany finally answered the phone and shared the fact that you guys were at the park playing some ball.  So here I am.  I wanted to surprise you and ask you out for dinner tonight since I couldn't ask you earlier."  Taeyeon scrunched up her face and stared at him blankly trying to figure out a way to respond and whether or not she should accept his invitation for dinner tonight. 

Not really knowing how to answer since the awkward departing they had the other night, she decided to stay silent.  She quietly cursed at herself for not having the guts to say no but what got to her more was that Tiffany told him where she was when she specifically told her not to.  She mentally noted down to kill Tiffany later on tonight but knew that she couldn't.  Tiffany had no clue as to how she felt about Jaejoong therefore she has no rights to strangle her best girlfriend.  She herself didn't even have a clue as to how she felt about him.  But it was all too late now.  She couldn't do anything now or even try to hide since he was already standing right in front of her and asking her out.

But before she could even turn to look at Wooyoung to ask for some help, Jaejoong decided to poke some fun out of this awkward situation instead.  Jaejoong, not waiting for her answer, turned around and faced the confused and edgy Wooyoung with a smirk plastered on his face.  He rose a brow and looked at him dead in the eyes and said "sup Wooyoung.  I didn't know that you were going to ruin my plans of asking Taeyeon out tonight.  Did Onew tell you about my plans tonight or something?"  Catching the sarcasm, Taeyeon turned to look at him with disbelief but soon regretted it as she felt this lustful intense aura burning off him.  She couldn't turn her head the other direction and couldn't hold back the deep rosy pink color that painted her cheeks showcasing her unsteady emotions.  Jaejoong laughed at her cuteness and couldn't help but to drown himself in her deep dark chocolate brown orbs that captivated every single li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter