Your Warmth

Coloring the Missing Pieces

Taeyeon sat behind her easel slowly brushing over the canvas when two slender hands s up and hands covered her eyes, “Guess who…”

A sly smile went on Taeyeon’s face, “Tender s on my back with baby soft hands covering my eyes all of which, smell intoxicating with a perfume that I love…I wonder.”

The woman uncovered Taeyeon’s eyes and gave the girl a peck on the cheek, “How is my artist doing?”

Taeyeon swiveled around in her chair to meet the woman, “That is what I wanted to ask my little superstar.”

Jessica went to sit on Taeyeon’s lap before leaning in and capturing those tender lips, “Very good because I am with my wife.”

Taeyeon smiled as she tightened her hold on the girl’s waist while pressing her lips hard. She quickly deepened the kiss in which Jessica returned frivolously as their passionate kiss escalated. Caught in the moment, Taeyeon slipped her hand in Jessica’s shirt before Jessica gasped at the cold intrusion but it didn’t stop them from further adventuring which led them into a heated morning.

Jessica opened her eyes and caressed Taeyeon’s face which made the later smile, “You know I love you so much that being my wife doesn’t seem like enough.”

Taeyeon opened one eye to look at Jessica, “What more do you want then? I am already forever yours.”

“I don’t know…I just feel like I should give you more.”

Taeyeon leaned forward and gave Jessica a peck on the lips, “You are all I want so just stay here with me. If you can keep your promises that you read in your vows, then that is enough for me.”

“I meant every word of it.”

“Me too. Next question is if you want to spend all day here in bed or go out on your day off?”

Jessica rolled over and hugged Taeyeon tightly, “You are so lucky to have winter holiday! Although you do spend most of it painting…”

“I have to capture nature when it is at its purist form.”

“I know. I heard this speech before.” Jessica took in the smell of her lover, “you are so warm…”

“I take it you don’t want to leave this bed?”

“We can as long as I am allowed to cling to you for warmth.”

Taeyeon giggled at her wife’s childish behavior, “I like that idea but would it be with clothes or no clothes?”

Jessica backed away and playfully hit her wife, “I will go first with the clothes option.”

Taeyeon watched Jessica get out of bed in her natural state which always made her blush and marvel at the fact that she captured a pure beauty. All she could think was she was damn lucky to be loved by someone like her.

 

 

Two mitten clothed hands were latched as they walked through the streets. The snow in New York was packed pretty high since there was a big snow storm a week earlier but the snow was not very white anymore due to pollution and slush from cars that took away its purity. Jessica guided Taeyeon into a coffee shop, “I am cold…”

Taeyeon smiled, “How about I get your favorite and you find a seat then?”

Jessica leaned to give Taeyeon a peck on her cheek, “Thanks love.”

After receiving their order of hot chocolate and a pumpkin spice latte, Taeyeon made her way to Jessica who found amusement in a self-help book, “What are you reading?”

Jessica held up the cover, “How to Improve Your Self Confidence.”

“Don’t you have plenty of that? I mean you are in the entertainment business and all.”

“I was reading it to give you advice.” Jessica smiled brightly but Taeyeon gave her a warning glare.

“I am fine in my work space. I feel very confident there.”

“Yea but you need help in the speech department, I remember your speech for the Young Artist Award you almost...”

“Jessica stop. There are some moments I rather not remember.”

Hearing Taeyeon call her by her name with seriousness, Jessica just closed the book quietly and took a sip of her drink, “So umm Tae...”

Taeyeon looked up at Jessica, “Yes?”

“I am sorry.”

Taeyeon gave a gentle smile and reached out for Jessica’s hands, “I am not mad love. I could never really be mad at you. And I admit I might need some help with public speaking but I don’t do it often like you so I don’t really think about it. I would rather devote my time to teaching, painting and doting on you.”

Jessica smiled brightly, “You do all three of those things very well.”

The two women decided to take the rest of their drinks out with them as they continued to walk through the streets of New York, “It is amazing that all these people are still out even though it is so cold.”

“We are one of those crazy people who are out in the cold hun.”

“Yes but it doesn’t feel so cold with you by my side,” Jessica leaned in and hugged Taeyeon’s arm as they continued to walk.

“It does feel warmer with you here but I think you are still cold with your nose as red as a tomato.”

Jessica reached up to cover her nose, “Yea well your ears are also red.”

“Fine we are both cold so why don’t we just go home...we can warm up another way.”

Jessica giggled, “My erted wife.”

“You suggested it earlier, so I have the erted wife.”

Jessica smiled as she looked Taeyeon in the eyes, “Just as I am the only one that gets to enjoy your warmth, then I don’t care if you want to be erted.”

“Then we better get home fast so I can warm up my beautiful wife.”

Taeyeon leaned and gave Jessica a passionate kiss, “That is a good start love.” The two girls then hailed a cab and went on home to where they shared their warm hearts.

 

 


A/N

Yea...a short one. You can guess this is after they get married.

I am thinking of doing something next time that lets you see what happened to Taeyeon when taengsic was seperated since  the regular story only showed what Jessica did during their time apart. However, that would mean no taengsic interactions. Well tell me what you think. I am open for suggestions.